i'm in vegas for the first time and the first thing that I was wondering

FrankieT

is why dont they just color code the huge hooker section of the yellow pages?

Well, that, and also if there were any bj infoers interested in meeting.

Last edited:

ninous26

Just believe me when I say don't call the the number on the "HOT BABES" trucks that are driving up and down the strip.

I'll be in vegas on the 22nd.

Solo player

ninous26 said:
Just believe me when I say don't call the the number on the "HOT BABES" trucks that are driving up and down the strip.

I'll be in vegas on the 22nd.
There are on scruples in Vegas. Anything goes.

FrankieT

True story - a hooker was at my table trying to see if i was the type whod pay for sex by trying to get me to pay for the lucky, lucky side bet.

Last edited:

Jack_Black

every Vegas girl is a working girl. they all do it for extra cash or to see if they want to do it full time. true story - we checked into monte carlo and our front desk girl was a beautiful young little asian thing. Just stunning. later that week, we went to Tao and saw her there. thinking nothing of it we just carried on, but later she approached my brother and told him it would cost $300 to get with her!

Now only if all women had a price.

Last edited:

Lonesome Gambler

Jack_Black said:
every Vegas girl is a working girl. they all do it for extra cash or to see if they want to do it full time. true story - we checked into monte carlo and our front desk girl was a beautiful young little asian thing. Just stunning. later that week, we went to Tao and saw her there. thinking nothing of it we just carried on, but later she approached my brother and told him it would cost $300 to get with her!

Sample size: 1. Conclusive!

ninous26

I like to have fun, go crazy, and party as much as the next guy.. I've called up girls to my room with some buddies for some fun and I'll try anything..

BUT. I don't know what it is thats in me, stuff like what Jack_Black posted disturbs me. I'd hate to date/get into relationship/marry a girl whose been nailed by hundreds of guys.

Jack_Black

ninous26 said:
I like to have fun, go crazy, and party as much as the next guy.. I've called up girls to my room with some buddies for some fun and I'll try anything..

BUT. I don't know what it is thats in me, stuff like what Jack_Black posted disturbs me. I'd hate to date/get into relationship/marry a girl whose been nailed by hundreds of guys.
get a nun as a girlfriend.

FrankieT

Jack_Black said:

I could have swore the Asian chick that checked me out of Walmart was a hooker - she called me "doll" in a really flirty sort of way. I wonder if the Walmart slogan "always low prices" goes for any hookers that might be working their as well.

The most i'd pay for sex - with the sexiest woman in the world - is $100. I did fondle this chick up at my table and gave her the impression that I was going to pay for a night with her. Hookers are meant to be lied to and abused, but definitely not paid. Lying to a woman and getting free sex or free fondling is so much more fulfilling than paying for it.

Last edited:

FrankieT

Jack_Black said:

Most of them do have a price for the most part. Who do you think has the highest EV in marriage? Take a guess :). Diamond ring = major -EV. splitting your income 50/50 is usually ends up as -EV. Allimony = major EV loss. Marriage and "courtship (aka prostitution via payment plan) is almost always a huge EV loss for the man.

The vast majority of women are prostitutes to one degree or another - some just do it different than others.

Chris Rock -
"Pussy costs money, dick is for free."

Last edited:
I always ring up the same chick when I go to Vegas. I have a great time for 3 hours and it costs me about 400. She is a 24 year old knockout who is versatile and openminded. I usually win at least that much so it pays for itself. She's one of the few classy hookers who thinks El Cortez is "cool" because it is so historic.

21gunsalute

FrankieT said:
is why dont they just color code the huge hooker section of the yellow pages?

Well, that, and also if there were any bj infoers interested in meeting.
Just use the non-color coded hooker section of the yellow pages. Or did you mean Blackjack? :laugh:

FrankieT

21gunsalute said:
Just use the non-color coded hooker section of the yellow pages. Or did you mean Blackjack? :laugh:
Yeah i'm looking for potential BJ teammates. Forget about hookers. Hookers are secondary to blackjack.