The Hi-Rollers vs The Weekend Warriors...

jack.jackson

..... Coming soon.

Looking for any and all participants to particapate in the upcoming showdown.

It will be a battle to the end, as one group of players battle another group of players for bragging rights to Blackjackinfo's.com team of the year.

Current members we have so Far.

Sagefrog, jack,jackson,ZG,Sleight-of-Hand,Aslan,Treydoggie

Maybes include

Canceler,Gatherer,Kasi,KC,Mimosine

Enlist today and be a part of the Showdown of the Century.

Last edited:

bj bob

jack said:
..... Coming soon.

Looking for any and all participants to particapate in the upcoming showdown.

It will be a battle to the end, as one group of players battle another group of players for bragging rights to Blackjackinfo's.com team of the year.

Current members we have so Far.

Sagefrog, jack,jackson,ZG,Sleight-of-Hand,Aslan,Treydoggie

Maybes include

Canceler,Gatherer,Kasi,KC,Mimosine

Enlist today and be a part of the Showdown of the Century.
Is this going to be promoted by McMahon?

jack.jackson

bj bob said:
Is this going to be promoted by McMahon?
Who knows? It could be a complete flop, or it could be pretty entertaining and eventful, depending on the effort of the team-players. More than likely, nodoby will want to play, and I'll end up looking really stupid...again. But hey, you'll never succeed, if you dont take chances, right?

Consider it like friday nite poker with da boys.

Me and Sagefrog and possibly Kasi are discussing details.

You can be on Ziggys team if you want. Want in?

Last edited:

Kasi

jack said:
Who knows? It could be a complete flop, or it could be pretty entertaining and eventful, ...and I'll end up looking really stupid...again
You want a team competition? Let me be the 3rd team - I'll use same $roll, same min-max, same game, let me re-shuffle after every round and bet any way I want whenever I want. I don't want a cut-card. If you're kind, let me use twice your roll since after all, it's -EV for me. Limit me or force me to play the same number of rounds as the teams if that's your thought.

Voodoo vs the world :grin:

At least that way I'll likely end up looking stupider than you! :grin:

It's not like I can win. If I do, I'm lucky. If I don't, well, what'd u expect from voodoo anyway lol.

Just a thought to market it for prime-time lol.

jack.jackson

Kasi said:
jack said:
Who knows? It could be a complete flop, or it could be pretty entertaining and eventful, ...and I'll end up looking really stupid...again
You want a team competition? Let me be the 3rd team - I'll use same $roll, same min-max, same game, let me re-shuffle after every round and bet any way I want whenever I want. I don't want a cut-card. If you're kind, let me use twice your roll since after all, it's -EV for me. Limit me or force me to play the same number of rounds as the teams if that's your thought.

Voodoo vs the world :grin:

At least that way I'll likely end up looking stupider than you! :grin:

It's not like I can win. If I do, I'm lucky. If I don't, well, what'd u expect from voodoo anyway lol.

Just a thought to market it for prime-time lol.
Im not crazy about the idea. Id rather have you as a part of the team. But you got yourself a deal Mr. High Plains Drifter. Glad to have you aboard.

INTRODUCTION

As a team effort, each team must complete, for a combined total of 100K hands of Blackjack.

The team at the end of the 100K mark, with the most Money will be Declared the winner.

Me and Sagefrog, will keep tally of the Score on Seperate Scoreboards.

The Game in which the Contest features, is as follows:

Rules:2D,H17,DA2,NDAS,Px4,SplitAAx1w/HSA(HA-.38)

Conditions:Heads-up,1Hand/only,70%pen,10u,1-6spread,BR(150xMaXBets/9,000$)

Since the Rules and Conditions are Somewhat favorable, it will be countered to a Limited spread of only a 1-6(10/60). If you bust out, you go home and your team must pick up the slack!

Last edited:

Mimosine

jack said:

Conditions:Heads-up,1Hand/only,70%pen,10u,1-4spread,BR(125xMaXBets/500$)

The unit is $10, Max bet = $40, 125 X Max bet = $5000!

non?

I'm in, i'm gonna start today - i don't care what team i'm on. UBZ II to the rescue!!!

jack said:
The Game in which the Contest features, is as follows:

Conditions:Heads-up,1Hand/only,70%pen,10u,1-4spread,BR(125xMaXBets/500$)

Since the Rules and Conditions are Somewhat favorable, it will be countered to a Limited spread of only a 1-4(10/40). If you bust out, you go home and your team must pick up the slack!
The rules aren't that favorable - I make a motion that we go 1-6.

Someone second my motion, please. zg

jack.jackson

Mimosine said:
The unit is $10, Max bet = $40, 125 X Max bet = $5000!

non?

I'm in, i'm gonna start today - i don't care what team i'm on. UBZ II to the rescue!!!
Oops!Thanks Mim:eek: Fixed it. Gotta get by, with a little help from my friends

Cant wait! lOL im gettin started myself.

Changed the Maxbet, to 150x60=9,000$

Last edited:

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
hows about s17 instead of h17. :cry::whip:
Ill leave that up to ZG. What do you think ZG. Yes or No? Im not crazy about an unrealistic HA of -.19 Can you live with H17 sage?

Any other last request?

Team members so far.

JJ&SF(WARRIOR) vs ZG&Mimosine(HI-ROLLER)

More to follow.

Last edited:

Mimosine

jack said:
Ill leave that up to ZG. What do you think ZG. Yes or No? Im not crazy about an unrealistic HA of -.19 Can you live with H17 sage?

Any other last request?

Team members so far.

JJ&SF(WARRIOR) vs ZG&Mimosine(HI-ROLLER)

More to follow.
i like the looks of these teams already. only wish LVHCM was here to play with themselves.