Blackjack program

Recently I started fooling around with VBA and excel. I have made a blackjack program on VBA/excel that will play like a normal blackjack game. While it is fairly crude, You can stil bet, hit, stand, split, double and shuffle the cards. Ive done some testing myself but I'm wondering if anyone on here would like to test it as well. If you test it and show me some bugs, I will gladly keep you up to date on the newer versions.

Eventually I hope write a fairly extensive playing program and simulating program. Users will be able to play a real game of blackjack and track results on the playing one, and be able to simuate numerous different games on the simulation version. Any help with coding or testing these are greatly appreciated and will allow me to get these out to the community faster.

Canceler said:
I wouldn't mind seeing it. Are you going to attach the file to a post?

Is it as good-lookin' as mine? :laugh:
Haha, nowhere close to yours. I'm a rookie programmer ( 0 experience other than 1 university class in C++), so i'm just trying to learn VBA as I go. I a lot of googling for syntax. Anyways I just have to put the finishing touches on it then I will email it to whoever wants it, I think its too big to attach it on here.

Zach Black

Bj program

I too was considering making a excel version of blackjack.

I decided against as my last programming class was in Fortan /Basic and looking at the syntax, it would be a slow go for me.

I did find a crude excel blackjack game that I downloaded from a Portuguese programmer on one of the excel game sites. I don't have a link , but could email a copy.

I found using excel macros to create flash cards for counting & indices drills valuable.

Zach