Firekeepers debt

NAP said:
You posted too much information in my opinion. I highly recommend you edit out some of the details.

Same goes for you with the quote block CP!
haha, I'm probably about as close-lipped as they come about giving away any information on a public forum but are we really so paranoid we can't say what places DON'T have now?

NAP said:
You posted too much information in my opinion. I highly recommend you edit out some of the details.

Same goes for you with the quote block CP!
I assume you're talking about the time stamp in my first post as being too much info? I suppose you are correct but I felt it was an important piece of info and, without posting too much info again, I will say I will probably never be in that store again so it doesnt matter! ;):laugh:

Nynefingers

PonyPrincess said:
haha, I'm probably about as close-lipped as they come about giving away any information on a public forum but are we really so paranoid we can't say what places DON'T have now?
The issue was that he stated what day he was there, what time of day, what table he was at, how many people were there, etc. Whether or not he intends to play there again, that's way too much info.