"Bust it" side bet

Ferretnparrot

The Trump taj in Atlantic city has a side bet where if the dealer busts on his 3rd card you get a payout on what card that is, the house advantage is in the ballpark of 7% i beleive. I sat for 3 hours on paper doing all the permutations of two decks missing one card of value 2-6 to simulate a count of 2.5 and calculated the the new house advantage to be 3.4 percent. In doing so i realized one important fact in that the ace is very bad for this side bet since when the dealer has an ace he can never bust on his thrid card.

The hi/low treats the ace as a card of importance, so it may or maynot be possible to count this using hi/lo due to thwe high wieght of the ace and its improper placement in the hi/lo count.

I do beleive however that the bet may still be countable for ace nuetral counts which i know nothing about and that it could mean awsome hourly profits since most peopel avoid the table since they think its some kind of game totally different from blackjack.

I also theorised that a counting system that works in conjunction with the hi/lo where the ace has a positive value and kept tally of seperately, say the count was 20 acording to hi/lo and you knew there had been x aces dealt, you would somehow add to the count a number relevant to aces temporarily to determine if the side bet is playable, this would offset the ballance of the count and cause confusing tc adjustments but all it has to do is cross a threshold of win or lose, so im sure it could be done somehow.

Thats all i know about it, anybody else got info on this game? its only been around since spring 2007 so we are making history here lets be the first to destroy this game.

Sonny

Ferretnparrot said:
I do beleive however that the bet may still be countable for ace nuetral counts which i know nothing about and that it could mean awsome hourly profits since most peopel avoid the table since they think its some kind of game totally different from blackjack.
The bet is beatable with card counting, but with a max bet of $25 you’re not going to get rich.

-Sonny-

Sonny said:
The bet is beatable with card counting, but with a max bet of $25 you’re not going to get rich.

-Sonny-
The other problem with counting this bet is the slow ramp of player advantage. Because a high count results in more busts but it also results in more two-card hands for the dealer.