no bust 21

avs21

I tried playing a similar game last year. Just like sonny said be the banker every time you have a chance.Be ready to deal with some of the worst players ever and the nastiest.

Knox

I will be in San Jose in a few weeks and noticed that was about the only game in town. I wondered if you were the best player at the table if that would give you an advantage. Of course, not knowing this variation would be a handicap initially. Still I wonder if it is all luck, surely not?

avs21

Knox said:
I will be in San Jose in a few weeks and noticed that was about the only game in town. I wondered if you were the best player at the table if that would give you an advantage. Of course, not knowing this variation would be a handicap initially. Still I wonder if it is all luck, surely not?

I actually figured out a way to beat the game I think, but I was never able to implement the strategy ,because I needed a bigger bankroll or less players at the table. I even went on weekday in middle of night table was full. When there is less players at the table you will be the banker more often. Having weaker players is better for you when you are the banker.

Here is some information on similar California Card room game I think is similar to no bust 21. The game is within 30mins of San Jose.

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=2040

no bust

I was just curious if anyone had ever figured out how to count the game. Im friends with many of the players who work for the corporation that banks the game where I ive and i was able to get a copy of their basic strategy sheet. It says to hit many hands that would never be hit in reg. bj, like 12,13 v 4,5, or 6.