28 big bet spew on 2 shoes story. Bad beat thread.

White Guy

Total Of 30 big bets lost in 8 hrs. Not the worst by far and not too unexpected but Enough to piss you off.

I have been visiting family in SEA and found a 6d game with okay rules All okay except no LS. The pen was great though, 5 decks. The Max bet $300 so I decided to max out at $200 and play as low as $15-20 and Wong when possible. Anyways I played over the course of 3 days about 8 hrs total. The count never even did anything really for the first 6-7 hrs and I was entering the last hr of play around $4-500 down when the count finally went up early and stayed up. Sweet I am thinking but it was not sweet. These 2 shoes took 28 max bets. Everything went wrong that could, ace up, no b jack, face up b jack. 3 11's dealt to me for a DD with max out and get an ace each time. Other than that I got a crap ton of 13s and 12s v face that busted and even when the dealer had a 6 something was pulled.

Just a vent. Share yours if you want. Thanks.

White Guy said:
Total Of 30 big bets lost in 8 hrs. Not the worst by far and not too unexpected but Enough to piss you off.

I have been visiting family in SEA and found a 6d game with okay rules All okay except no LS. The pen was great though, 5 decks. The Max bet $300 so I decided to max out at $200 and play as low as $15-20 and Wong when possible. Anyways I played over the course of 3 days about 8 hrs total. The count never even did anything really for the first 6-7 hrs and I was entering the last hr of play around $4-500 down when the count finally went up early and stayed up. Sweet I am thinking but it was not sweet. These 2 shoes took 28 max bets. Everything went wrong that could, ace up, no b jack, face up b jack. 3 11's dealt to me for a DD with max out and get an ace each time. Other than that I got a crap ton of 13s and 12s v face that busted and even when the dealer had a 6 something was pulled.

Just a vent. Share yours if you want. Thanks.
I read a similar story recently. It goes that way sometimes. Get back to your game and make it back. I had a few hours recently were if I busted so did the dealer and when I had a made hand or stood the dealer hit out on me. Sometimes it happens the other way. Remember those times with the big bet out standing on a stiff versus a ten or other high card and the dealer just keeps flipping low cards and busting.

White Guy

Yeah I wasn't too surprised except for the fact that I could not buy a hand. I won two split and double hands for 6 big bets though and if I lost those I would have been down 42 big bets. Sick. Haha. I have had wins close to this but never quite that high.