Chat room Chats

Machinist

Just wanted to let the board know that lately there have been some great chats going on.. We have been slinging quite a bit of crap lately... I would suggest bringing your boots,,it gets quite deep at times. Our discussions aren't limited to BJ by anymeans. But at times some very informative information.
Just last night we was talking about BJ teams and team play, experiences, ahh eating snapping turtles, shooting guns and critters, crawdads, sagefrogs new canoe, wwcd's trip to his not so local stores, B Jack Trash and OG play, he has the fever, lol. I believe bojack1 was very enlightening to some of us on his choice's in the life of Advanced Black Jack Play.
I know i have really gotten to know the individuals on this site alot better. Nothing like realtime conversation to get to know each other...
Hey i think we had at least 15 members in chat last night again!!! I'd like to say ..........JOIN US...... everybody is interesting in their own way..
Everybody has stories, and experiences.

Machinist

I agree, that was a great chat! I found it such a great resource to be able to get advice from Bojack and other more experienced players.

assume_R

Agree, Machinist. Definitely a good chat session.

And IronMan I bet you can't wait until Friday!! Unless you're overseas and already saw it...

SystemsTrader

I've got to be honest and say I've been coming less and less to the chats all the time because they are rarely about blackjack. It's almost always some off topic between a couple of chatters and everyone else is just sitting on the sidelines. I'm guilty of taking the chats off topic myself so I'm just as much to blame. I guess its just the nature of those things.

Actually the chat room hasn't been the same since a certain poster with HC skills no longer attends. Those were some great afternoon chats, I learned quite a bit from those. Sorry I missed the Bojack one the other night.

I agree, the chat room is a very valuable place to go to receive information about the game of blackjack. Many times in the chat room conversations will spring up out of nowhere that has helped my game. I have no idea who is on the other end of the computer answering my many questions. I assume many are players just like me trying to learn as much as possible about this great game, while others may be some of the greatest players in the world just stopping by to say hello or answer questions. ;)

It was a good chat. I pretty much leave the window open whenever I am in front of my screen at home or work. Last night was great, and there have been several nights with 10-20 people. Let's keep that up!!! :grin: