Holy Rollers Screenings

moo321

I just wanted to ask Colin if there were any more screenings planned for the movie, particularly in the Midwest.

Also, let's try to keep this thread on the movie, not anything else.

Moo

moo321 said:
I just wanted to ask Colin if there were any more screenings planned for the movie, particularly in the Midwest.

Also, let's try to keep this thread on the movie, not anything else.
I agree with you 100%:cool:

Also no personal attacks on Colin. I, for one, am happy he decided to post here.:)

CP

I totally agree with you C.P. Having someone like Colin in your real contact list, not the social medias world of networking, but a list of people you actually contact for important matters about his areas of expertise.

He could be invaluable if you make friends, not only for the jokes and other stuff that comes along with meeting someone with shared similar interests, he could give you a mountain of positive E.V. in help and you not know it.

Just because he is young don't for a minute think that he does not know the game. He is what some would say a genius. Respect people like them. Even if the Christian thing is a sham, telling him that and having a bad attitude, WILL cost you a lot in possible future E.V.

They play on teams with mountains of cash and experience. Exploit this man if anything for all possible Positive e.v. and advantage you could gain from his knowledge, not trying to exploit his knowledge is stupid and goes against everything of what being an A.P. is about. Only when one Denys Ignorance, does one become enlightened.

And to get back on thread, I would love to know of any screenings within the next six months in the south, southeast, or mid west. Thank you

tbtot said:
I totally agree with you C.P. Having someone like Colin in your real contact list, not the social medias world of networking, but a list of people you actually contact for important matters about his areas of expertise.

He could be invaluable if you make friends, not only for the jokes and other stuff that comes along with meeting someone with shared similar interests, he could give you a mountain of positive E.V. in help and you not know it.

Just because he is young don't for a minute think that he does not know the game. He is what some would say a genius. Respect people like them. Even if the Christian thing is a sham, telling him that and having a bad attitude, WILL cost you a lot in possible future E.V.

They play on teams with mountains of cash and experience. Exploit this man if anything for all possible Positive e.v. and advantage you could gain from his knowledge, not trying to exploit his knowledge is stupid and goes against everything of what being an A.P. is about. Only when one Denys Ignorance, does one become enlightened.
Are you one of the Holy Rollers too?