Craps throw practice equipment for sale

Deathclutch

Well I have these two items for anyone interested in dice control. One is a portable shooting rail and the other is a practice table.

This is the same practice table. I'll be honest and I don't have a tape measure, but just eyeballing the rig they seem to be the same dimensions. Included I have eight right and left die that are completely unused. The package is open because they originally came with ten and two are used.
http://www.accucraps.com/product.sc?productId=12

I can't find one of the exact same shooting rails, but this one is close. The biggest difference I can see is mine is adjustable.
http://www.accucraps.com/product.sc?productId=2

For anyone interested in practicing dice control these are fairly essential to tracking your rolls and getting practice throws in.

I'm willing to sell them separately for $80 a piece or $125 for both, plus the cost of shipping. If anyone is interested please PM me and thanks Ken for letting me use this as a medium to get these sold!

Deathclutch said:
Well I have these two items for anyone interested in dice control. One is a portable shooting rail and the other is a practice table.

Impressive. Who made these?
Also, how much did you practice with them? zg

aslan

zengrifter said:
No, zg, you are not going to try dice control are you? :eek

It seems to me that if you ever got it working you would look so good floating those bones revolving around a single axle with backspin, accuracy and minimal bounce that the house would be all over your case. Then I thought about all the months of work it took to acquire that skill only to see house after house turn you away. But then again, maybe a few houses would disbelieve your ability no matter how good you looked, and that might make it all worth while.

Deathclutch

zengrifter said:
I can't really remember exactly which site I got them from but I used to be part of a dice control board, but you had to pay to stay on and I really never pursued it too far (in live play.)

I practiced quite a bit for a long time. Somewhere in the range of 13-15k recorded rolls. I used to have a spreadsheet that auto calculated your SSR and helped you find your tendencies. I was looking for it to pass it along to the buyer but haven't had any luck in locating it yet.

FLASH1296

I have a custom made professional class backgammon

set, with carrying case, for sale. Precision dice included.

Interested parties should feel free to contact me.

FLASH1296

Professional Backgammon Set

I have a custom made professional class backgammon

set, with carrying case, for sale. Precision dice included.

Interested parties should feel free to contact me.

Deathclutch

bjcardcounter said:
What's approx. SHIPPING ?
I don't know what the shipping would be, but I'll be shipping from MO if that helps. I will say that if the shipping exceeds $20 per item I will cover the difference inside the continental U.S. I really don't see the shipping being that much though, especially if shipped together.