2+2 parties

Dyepaintball12

2+2 is the most popular poker forum on-line. These "2+2" parties are like our BASH, except they have around 1,500 attendees and rent out huge conference rooms in Vegas.

Midwestern

Dyepaintball12 said:
2+2 is the most popular poker forum on-line. These "2+2" parties are like our BASH, except they have around 1,500 attendees and rent out huge conference rooms in Vegas.
and they dont have to be so secretive about their identity.

Dyepaintball12

Yeah! He said they set up their own tables and make up new games to play. Like "second best hand wins" or "every time KK comes out on the turn and river the dealer gets the pot" or "Omaha where you can use all your cards".

Sounds great

blackriver

their great if you're a nerd. i am. i had fun at one. nothing amazing. im not very into the 2p2 community so i mostly just ate a bunch of strange baller snacks and played wakky games with my firends for an hour and then left to go play poker or find some hoes or something. if your are very intot he 2p2 community (which i ssume you arent) these are probably pretty sweet

moo321

blackriver said:
their great if you're a nerd. i am. i had fun at one. nothing amazing. im not very into the 2p2 community so i mostly just ate a bunch of strange baller snacks and played wakky games with my firends for an hour and then left to go play poker or find some hoes or something. if your are very intot he 2p2 community (which i ssume you arent) these are probably pretty sweet
Post of the month!

Dyepaintball12 said:
Has anyone ever been to one of these? My friend went to one last year and is going again this year. He said they are amazingly awesome.
This is funny! Do you know what "2+2" used to mean?

A 2 oz. tube of glue in a 2-pound paper bag! :yikes:

Yeah, I've been to a few parties like that. :laugh: