Is the MGM this sweaty?

BJLFS

Got what I assume was some sweat at the MGM. Was betting between $10 to $25 and started to get the stare from the PB. I could also tell since he was very friendly in the beginning, that is until I won lots within 45 mins. Kind of got the message so I left. As I was leaving another player said to me "So did you win much yesterday?" I said "No." He said "Well I guess it doesn't work all the time ......... card counting." I just laughed. Anyways I walked around a little bit trying to find the cashier so I asked the same PB. He just turned around and said a little gruffly "It's over there." I said thanks and cashed out.

Has anyone else had this same experience at the MGM? Or could it have just been that PB?

BTW I was playing at the Trop when I was getting the stares from the PC.

Last edited:

forwhat77

The pit boss may stare to analyze your play but they aren't going to give you any trouble for trying to play a break even game..Which you were not. They also may just be rating your play.

You guys sometimes amuse me with your paranoia. You act like they are going to back room you for winning. I spread 1 to 20 on DD's sometimes while chatting the pit boss up..Stop being so paranoid, play your game, and if they don't want your play, they will politely let you know. If you keep it short and spread it out though, you will be fine..

Youk

forwhat77 said:
The pit boss may stare to analyze your play but they aren't going to give you any trouble for trying to play a break even game..Which you were not. They also may just be rating your play.

You guys sometimes amuse me with your paranoia. You act like they are going to back room you for winning. I spread 1 to 20 on DD's sometimes while chatting the pit boss up..Stop being so paranoid, play your game, and if they don't want your play, they will politely let you know. If you keep it short and spread it out though, you will be fine..
Amen :grin: