Sp21 Count Frequencies

assume_R

Has anybody else noticed that when running Sp21 sims, the frequencies of +EV counts is much less than in regular BJ, hence necessitating a significantly larger spread, and placing your max bet out earlier?

For example:
In Sp21 with 6.5/8 (spanish deck) penetration, I have 28% of the time being in +EV, while in BJ, even with shitty AC rules and 6/8 penetration I see +EV counts 33% of the time.

Comments? Can anyone else verify with their sim results?

assume_R said:
Has anybody else noticed that when running Sp21 sims, the frequencies of +EV counts is much less than in regular BJ, hence necessitating a significantly larger spread, and placing your max bet out earlier?

For example:
In Sp21 with 6.5/8 (spanish deck) penetration, I have 28% of the time being in +EV, while in BJ, even with shitty AC rules and 6/8 penetration I see +EV counts 33% of the time.

Comments? Can anyone else verify with their sim results?
Sounds like it could be quantization error. Simming a AC H17 BJ game, the game goes +EV somewhere between an RPC TC of +2 and +3, which occur 28% and 20% of the time respectively, so that kind of error could be the major contributor to the results you are seeing.