Breaking Vegas 21.

I have viewed each and everyone of these video's a couple of months ago, I found them quite helpful actually they're very interesting and its a true story, so I would recommend them to any Blackjack counters.

Hello all :) first post first I must say what an amazing website, I began reading learning etc.. a couple of months ago during my exam revision...yeah probably not the best time to start!! Anyway I've got the whole summer to learn this properly, practicing everyday!

Anyway, what I'm posting here is to donate some links for the full download of 'Breaking Vegas'. They're rapidshare so if anyone has a premium account (like me yey) It will download in no time. Non premium you'll just have to wait a little longer (or use some other loop hole method...none of which I've really succeed with!) here they are;

Removed Links, recommended places to find; eBay/amazon etc... or PM me for links

QFIT

You can get these without stealing at:

(Dead link: http://store.aetv.com/html/search/cb_search.jhtml?search=breaking+vegas&itemType=All&key=||breaking%20vegas||&_requestid=32501)

Sonny

QFIT said:
You can get these without stealing at:

(Dead link: http://store.aetv.com/html/search/cb_search.jhtml?search=breaking+vegas&itemType=All&key=||breaking%20vegas||&_requestid=32501)
Or you can buy a copy on eBay for $5. There are plenty of legal alternatives.

-Sonny-

Alright fair enough, I only added those links;

a. Because the youtube link no-one had objected to
and b. The youtube one was screened on the discovery channel anyway, so you could have quite easily obtained a copy of this from recording off the discovery channel.

I'll remove them, I think they're a little bit of a problem.

sicharlton said:
Alright fair enough, I only added those links;

a. Because the youtube link no-one had objected to
and b. The youtube one was screened on the discovery channel anyway, so you could have quite easily obtained a copy of this from recording off the discovery channel.

I'll remove them, I think they're a little bit of a problem.
They are NOT a problem here if not a problem at YouTube, IMO. zg

okey dokey, if anyone would like the rapidshare links for the all in one avi of Breaking Vegas please PM me and I'll send them to you.

I joined this forum to enjoy the blackjack experience with all you here and to learn from you all, I certainly don't want to be getting under anyones skin. (hence not posting links here again)

sicharlton said:
okey dokey, if anyone would like the rapidshare links for the all in one avi of Breaking Vegas please PM me and I'll send them to you.
Just stick with your original YT link 16-part and maybe QFIT, one of our
most knowledgeable members, won't look too badly upon you. zg

mdlbj

GentleManSteve said:
I am going to download all them and join them together to watch it whole without stopping. I wish I could find the one on the Dominator and dice control
Dice control.. I love to watch these guys loose their minds.. Its awesome.

GentleManSteve said:
I am going to download all them and join them together to watch it whole without stopping. I wish I could find the one on the Dominator and dice control
Get that documentary about the Caltech dice control team - they started out all on the US Olympics dart throwers. Morgan Freeman just bought the rights to produce, direct, and star the movie as the zen-like dart coach that teaches them this extracuricular skill.

Then there's also the Psi-team out of Duke...

mdlbj

zengrifter said:
Get that documentary about the Caltech dice control team - they started out all on the US Olympics dart throwers. Morgan Freeman just bought the rights to produce, direct, and star the movie as the zen-like dart coach that teaches them this extracuricular skill.

Then there's also the Psi-team out of Duke...
I got my masters from duke.. Fuggin hillbillys...

mdlbj said:
Dice control.. I love to watch these guys loose their minds.. Its awesome.
What?!? Is their such thing like dice control? Is it something like what George Clooney and Brad Pitt did in the Ocean's 13? Where they have a remote control-like device that can manipulate the dice?

victor777 said:
What?!? Is their such thing like dice control? Is it something like what George Clooney and Brad Pitt did in the Ocean's 13? Where they have a remote control-like device that can manipulate the dice?
lol no simply put its a physical skill of keeping the dice on axis removing the side numbers from play. By setting the dice in a certain fashion it is possible to reduce the number of 7s that appear on the board. Likewise there may be sets that allow you to hit the point or go for a signature number.

siply put... really hard and very very veryyyyy few people can do it consistantly if at all

FLASH1296

L.o.l.

"This is on youtube about the real story. It has like 19 different parts."

REAL ? L.O.L. LIKE "21" ? R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O.

Also, it has nowhere near 19 parts. More like 9.

This is simply a segmented version of what appeared on T.V.'s "The Learning Channel"

While not as unrealistic as the dumb-ass "21" movie, this too has only a passing acquaintance with the facts.

ChefJJ

victor777 said:
It's much better than that :p :joker: In fact, dice control is so crazy it's just a myth! ;)

good luck