CSM for sale

Sonny

It's much cheaper and far easier to just make one yourself. Enough observation and research will show you how they work.

-Sonny-

One2Six

I am more than willing to pay for this machine as long as the offer is genuine. If a new machine is available, I would expect to pay more. Any clue on how I can get one?!

UK-21 said:
Are you really willing to pay eleven and a half thousand euros for one of these things?
I misread the price. Strike my no - we have them in stock, how many does Intatel want? Came to the right place!! zg

One2Six

zengrifter said:
I misread the price. Strike my no - we have them in stock, how many does Intatel want? Came to the right place!! zg
I need only one machine. What kind of stock that you have? Is it new or used? Please advise!

UK-21

When the original poster posted his message I queried it and suggested that as Shufflemaster Inc usually lease them out (as opposed to selling them) if he did indeed have them in his possession that they were either castoffs (scrap - and beyond repair) or had been obtained through dubious channels. I challenged him that if they were legitimately obtained and owned outright to provide some details of how they had been obtained. Nothing came of it, and he took umbridge and disappeared into the ether after, allegedly, selling them all.

There was some interest shown by some of the long standing, regular, contributors to this board, although I don't know how it ended. Perhaps some people who did respond could advise.

By the way Zengrifter, how many have you got?

UK-21 said:
When the original poster posted his message I queried it and suggested that as Shufflemaster Inc usually lease them out (as opposed to selling them) if he did indeed have them in his possession that they were either castoffs (scrap - and beyond repair) or had been obtained through dubious channels. I challenged him that if they were legitimately obtained and owned outright to provide some details of how they had been obtained. Nothing came of it, and he took umbridge and disappeared into the ether after, allegedly, selling them all.

There was some interest shown by some of the long standing, regular, contributors to this board, although I don't know how it ended. Perhaps some people who did respond could advise.

By the way Zengrifter, how many have you got?
As many as you need, all of dubious source. zg