Counting down the days til Vegas...

flyingwind

What fun things to do in Vegas?

I can't wait for this Vegas trip.

Everyone, what's your recommendations for:

1. Good/great restaurants?
2. Nice spas
3. Shows
4. Best place to dig a hole and hide your bankroll. (Wait, I'll just use a safety depost box)
5. Other attractions or site seeing that I'm not thinking of

BJLFS

flyingwind said:

Hugo's Cellar - Steakhouse. Rediculously cheap for what you get. It's in the Four Queens in downtown. On the strip you have to go to "Hash House A Go Go! You'll love it!! Cheap too. And Pasta Pirate: I think that was on the strip.

Jersey Boys. Even my girlfriend who only listens to classical music loved it!

StudiodeKadent

flyingwind said:

Sage and Julian Serrano at Aria. Sirio and Jean Georges Steakhouse are great too.

Craftsteak at the MGM Grand.

sabre

American Fish @ Aria is amazing if you like seafood. They also have a great selection of appetizers at the bar during happy hour.

I would put CUT @ Palazzo ahead of Craftsteak.

If you like Beatles music, you can't beat the show "Love" at the Mirage. The sound system is the greatest I have ever heard and the "mash-up" of the music was produced by the Beatles' George Martin and his son. This show is just magnificent in every way.

moo321

BJLFS said:
Hugo's Cellar - Steakhouse. Rediculously cheap for what you get. It's in the Four Queens in downtown. On the strip you have to go to "Hash House A Go Go! You'll love it!! Cheap too. And Pasta Pirate: I think that was on the strip.

Jersey Boys. Even my girlfriend who only listens to classical music loved it!
Agree with the Hugo's recommendation.