Red 7 count Vs. HI-lo ??

StandardDeviant

neemo6 said:
I would like to hear from ppl using the red 7 count and how well it works out for them. Also how well does it compare in shoe game vs. the hi-lo.
This question is a little like, "Which is a better shoe, Nike or Adidas?"

This card counting system question has been asked and answered dozens if not hundreds of times in this forum and others on the Internet. And the use of a sim, which ought to be a required for card counters, can answer the question as well.

It seems that the best answer to the question is, "The best counting system is the one you aren't using." So many people seem to want to change from whatever they are using to something else so their results at the table will more closely resemble those of Ben Campbell or Jill Taylor.

So my advice:
  • If you are using KO or Red 7, switch to Hi-Lo because it is more precise.
  • If you are using Hi-Lo, switch to KO because it is simpler.
  • If you have tried more than one L1 count, switch to a multiparameter system because it is more powerful.
  • If you currently use a multiparameter system, switch back to Hi-Lo so you can spend more time on the other aspects of your game.
  • If you've done all of the above, maybe it's time you look into shuffle tracking, hole carding, and other methods of advantage play.
And let's not forget that, according to a well-known and respected medical professional who visited here recently, gambling is bad for your health. So, if you've been through all the steps above and are still looking for better results, maybe it's time to switch to the treadmill. Then again, if you've gone through all the steps above, you're already on the treadmill...

Machinist

You amaze me

SD do you give lessons? You amaze me with your wit, humor, writing skills, not to mention BJ knowledge, good lord woman... your not letting on to half of you ....LOL
My posts seem small in comparison... :(
Nice!!!! you told him...LOL:eek:
I couldn't imagine getting on the bad side of you.....
I've had a long night and heck it's morning already, need to get some sleep...

Have a great day!!!

Machinist

Machinist-SD

Machinist said:
SD do you give lessons? You amaze me with your wit, humor, writing skills, not to mention BJ knowledge, good lord woman... your not letting on to half of you ....LOL
My posts seem small in comparison... :(
Nice!!!! you told him...LOL:eek:
I couldn't imagine getting on the bad side of you.....
I've had a long night and heck it's morning already, need to get some sleep...

Have a great day!!!

Machinist
I have to agree with you....he....she... is a must for the next BASH,(Which I and Sage and all you BASH members have to start planning after New Years....suggestions....are....welcome) and we will not take any excuses for he...she...not attending....D-BO or Marty can fly she...he..... in...that is that:grin:

CP

21gunsalute

StandardDeviant said:
So my advice:
  • If you are using KO or Red 7, switch to Hi-Lo because it is more precise.
  • If you are using Hi-Lo, switch to KO because it is simpler.
That only works for females...constantly changing their minds.:eyepatch:

Last edited: