letter to the members

Billy C1

CP and kewl

I would think that both CP and kewl should be applauded for their efforts in helping fellow AP's.
Don't think I've met kewl, but he seems "real and reliable" and I've gleaned knowledge from some of his posts. I like his workmanlike "blue collar" approach to the game.
Even though I've not participated in "Bash events" (partly because of scheduling conflicts but more a result of my being a loner at AP) I've known CP for a few years and find him to be quite likeable, helpful and hospitable. Hell, he even tells me where the "hot gals" are (Playboy Bunnies at the Soo).
There's certainly no need for divided camps on this forum and I think a void would exist here without posts from either of those two.

BillyC1

metronome

Billy C1 I agree, however, Froggy, I am offended:whip:
how can you say you're part of Big Cats pack.
For shame:(:(
Felines:cat::cat: hang out in "prides", not packs, like them diry canids.
Well lions have prides anyway, the rest are solitary...kinda like APs. :)
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

sagefr0g

metronome said:
Billy C1 I agree, however, Froggy, I am offended:whip:
how can you say you're part of Big Cats pack.
For shame:(:(
Felines:cat::cat: hang out in "prides", not packs, like them diry canids.
Well lions have prides anyway, the rest are solitary...kinda like APs. :)
:laugh::laugh:..
damm, yer right.:eek:
erhh, how about i'm packin pride and very hoppy to be pals with CP?:p

blackchipjim

Member relationships

I've been reading the recent posts and find it interesting to say the least. I don't have relationships with anyone online for the basic reason of privacy. I like everyone here in an online sense but I don't know if that could or should be extended to my gaming aspect. Being solataire by nature it would be a stretch to meet much less play with anyone here. There are alot of reasons not to be other aps non of which are personally against anyone. My life is private and my gaming life is more private. Being made as an AP would ruin my game and healthy paranora is a good thing.

BillytheBJkid

I am kind of confused about this bash thing. Is it a club or something that meets and plays together but only lets in certain players? Why would it be good to play as a group at the same table if you aren't all on a team. Wouldn't that blow everyones cover quicker?

sagefr0g

what is it, anyway

BillytheBJkid said:
I am kind of confused about this bash thing. Is it a club or something that meets and plays together but only lets in certain players? Why would it be good to play as a group at the same table if you aren't all on a team. Wouldn't that blow everyones cover quicker?
hmm, i dunno maybe it's like life, it's what you make it?
maybe could be a lot of things:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgTssbfJu3Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uICwWvS_AOo

cover? what happens at the tables? well that's what you make it too, sorta like people were trying to explain in your findings thread:
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=18690
sorta thing.
edit: maybe it's like this blackjack site on steroids, lol.
what ever, it's all good. enjoy life, make money, have fun sorta thing is all, could be more could be less, it's what you make it.:rolleyes:
far as the bash only letting in certain players, well, one mod on here joked that you could get in long as you were breathing, lol.
but really there are some security hoops to jump through first.

Last edited:
Billy

BillytheBJkid said:
The Bash is a get together of AP's from this site and is open to all who have been around for a time, posting, or know other Bash attendees who vouch for them. It is not a club but the MMOA is. It is very true that those who have attended the BASH do form a brotherhood from that experience, sorta like a Fraternity. It does not mean they hate those who do not attend, just that they form a special bond that can only be found in people that know each other on a personal level,,,,in person. A very warm and nice thing, that does not come at the expense of others.

No one ever said we all play together on the same table, that happens rarely for obvious reasons. In all the Bashes we have had only 3 players playing as a team at the same table using very advanced techniques,,,,they did very well too I may add.:grin::cool:

CP

BillytheBJkid

creeping panther said:
The Bash is a get together of AP's from this site and is open to all who have been around for a time, posting, or know other Bash attendees who vouch for them. It is not a club but the MMOA is. It is very true that those who have attended the BASH do form a brotherhood from that experience, sorta like a Fraternity. It does not mean they hate those who do not attend, just that they form a special bond that can only be found in people that know each other on a personal level,,,,in person. A very warm and nice thing, that does not come at the expense of others.

No one ever said we all play together on the same table, that happens rarely for obvious reasons. In all the Bashes we have had only 3 players playing as a team at the same table using very advanced techniques,,,,they did very well too I may add.:grin::cool:

CP
a fraternity of card counters. thats funny. so where and when is this fraternity? what is MMOA?