Sections by Counting System

WABJ11

I would find it very helpful if we could start thread categories based on counting systems. I have found confusion when you post a question in the "Card Counting" section and the person answering it uses a different system than you. If I could find an expert on the system I use, than this could be avoided.

If we can unite people who use the same systems I believe a lot more questions and concerns could be answered.

fubster said:
this forum has pretty low traffic volume as-is, no need to splinter it any further imo
Actually BJINFO has the highest traffic of any BJ AP site - more traffic than BJ21, BJFO, ExhibitCAA, and AdvantagePlayer COMBINED. zg

iCountNTrack

fubster said:
okay, but on the whole, it's still not heavily trafficked.
Are you making the comparison to google.com :). As ZG told you it is the most visited blackjack site!!! and it is blackjack site after all

iCountNTrack

WABJ11 said:
I would find it very helpful if we could start thread categories based on counting systems. I have found confusion when you post a question in the "Card Counting" section and the person answering it uses a different system than you. If I could find an expert on the system I use, than this could be avoided.

If we can unite people who use the same systems I believe a lot more questions and concerns could be answered.
I dont think that will be useful, for one thing the majority of the questions are usually about Hi-Lo. General card counting questions apply equally well to all systems especially when you are comparing balanced systems or imbalanced systems.
The majority of the people get their questions answered so i am not sure why you are saying you were confused by the answers.
If you have a very specific question about a counting system such as a tag value for instance, it is best to contact the owner/author directly (if he is alive) or run the sims yourself.