Golden Touch Blackjack Revolution now available

Just starting to count....

Hi all, I have been reading all of the info about the SC, and I have actually been working on it, and started using it as an alternative to playing BS. I consider myself someone who is going to gamble for the long haul, and I saw this as a way to take it up a notch from basic strategy.

Am I wrong to assume this? Should I not play with this count strategy? I visit Vegas between 2 and 4 times per year and some to the riverboats here in Chicago............I thought this method would not only give me an ever so slight edge on the game, but also increased comps due to the bet ramp......

I do understand some of the other counting methods and know they are more powerful, but they also take a lot more time to master...........

Please give some advice as to whether it is a reasonable avenue for me to get comfortable with counting and gain a slight edge.

Sonny

Peeig said:
I do understand some of the other counting methods and know they are more powerful, but they also take a lot more time to master...........
I don’t think Speed Count is any easier than something like KO or HiLo, and it performs 66% worse. It is really marketed towards recreational players who want to lower the house edge while still having fun gambling and getting some comps. For that purpose it is a good system. For a player who wants to get the advantage and make some money it will not be effective.

-Sonny-

Peeig said:
Hi all, I have been reading all of the info about the SC, and I have actually been working on it, and started using it as an alternative to playing BS. I consider myself someone who is going to gamble for the long haul, and I saw this as a way to take it up a notch from basic strategy.

Am I wrong to assume this? Should I not play with this count strategy? I visit Vegas between 2 and 4 times per year and some to the riverboats here in Chicago............I thought this method would not only give me an ever so slight edge on the game, but also increased comps due to the bet ramp......

Please give some advice as to whether it is a reasonable avenue for me to get comfortable with counting and gain a slight edge.
from what i understand, the "long run" is even longer with speed count, thus you need a bigger bankroll.. if you play less than 100 hours a year, i would highly suggest betting low with bs rather than doing a spread with speed count, as flux will play more of a roll i think.. i have heard good things about ko, but i use hi-lo, which the biggest difference is the rc-tc conversion