bonus blackjack

sagefr0g

any info on the side bet bonus blackjack?

this is all the info i have on it......
Bonus Blackjack
A side bet is offered on a Blackjack table. how it works - bet $1 to $50 on the players circle. If the player gets a blackjack with their first two cards they win 15 to 1. Bet $1 to $50 on the dealers circle and the dealers get a blackjack and the player wins 15 to 1. Bet both the player and the dealers circle and get dealt the Ace and Jack of spades you win the progressive meter amount plus the 15 to 1 on your bonus bet (note - progressive meter amounts are for individual tables and begin at $25).

Southpaw

sagefr0g said:
any info on the side bet bonus blackjack?

this is all the info i have on it......
Bonus Blackjack
A side bet is offered on a Blackjack table. how it works - bet $1 to $50 on the players circle. If the player gets a blackjack with their first two cards they win 15 to 1. Bet $1 to $50 on the dealers circle and the dealers get a blackjack and the player wins 15 to 1. Bet both the player and the dealers circle and get dealt the Ace and Jack of spades you win the progressive meter amount plus the 15 to 1 on your bonus bet (note - progressive meter amounts are for individual tables and begin at $25).
I have only heard of this side-bet being offered on the first hand of the game, but I suppose there are probably places that offer it on any round.

Regardless, it seems to me that the TC would have to be enormous to make the BJ frequency greater than 1 in 15 hands.

Spaw

moo321

Is this a pitch game? Because that would be an awesome thing to stack the deck for, if you're in a cheating mood.