Electronic blackjack

Ferretnparrot

I posted about my recent enlightnement of how i found it was practical to sidecount the number of rounds dealt in a shoe to use a ballanced count when you cannot see the amount of cards in the discard tray.

I am now reading a few tidbits about the electronic blackjack tables and I want to know if this could also apply to them.

I have read that some tables effectively deal out 6 decks with 2 cut off, but you "Cannot see when they shuffle"

What is the naure of the electronic blackjack tables, I have never played them or walked much closer than 4 feet from them.

Woudl it seem plausible to attack the game by sidecounting rounds if you could figure out the point when the dealer shuffles?

My only idea so far was to unplug the machine on the assumption that when you turn it back on, it starts on a fresh shoe :grin::laugh::joker:

How can we determine when it shuffles?

bj21abc

Played these (I presume you are talking about shufflemasters).

Some deal 2/6, some shuffle every hand - perhaps they deal 2/6 to get the cut card effect ? No way that I know of to tell when the shuffle happens, despite several claims to the contrary. Turning off the machine is certainly thinking out of the box... but you'd soon lose track.

I thought of resetting my RC every time a deck or so had been dealt out - on the assumption that this would give some sort of an advantage - but usually on these machines what you need is speed, and any advantage you think you can get by counting is offset by your slower speed. Playing alone (BS) you should be able to get ~ 120 r/hr playing 3 hands.

D.