Grosjean selling table strategy cards?

shadroch

Someone emailed me that the LVA store is now carrying JG table game strategy cards. They have them for Caribean Stud, Crazy Four Poker,3Cp, and a few other games.
Anyone seen these? Know anything about them?

Lonesome Gambler

Wookets said:
Who actually needs a strategy card for 3CP? UTH - on the other hand - I could understand.
I'm guessing it also has information like the house edge given various payout variations so that recreational players can make informed decisions on how best to lose their money. -5.5%? No way! -2.32%? Now we're talking...

SWFL Blackjack

Three Card Poker Strategy

Wookets said:
Who actually needs a strategy card for 3CP? UTH - on the other hand - I could understand.
If you go to Page 5 of http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/catalog2011.pdf, you can zoom in and see what the cards look like. The Three Card Poker strategy card includes House Edge figures for different payout schedules.
You ask WHO needs Basic Strategy for Three Card Poker? Every civilian I have ever seen. I don't know how many times I've heard "The 'book' says play Queen-Ten or better" or "I never stay with a queen" or "I always stay with a Jack or Better"

In fact, I have never heard a civilian ever mention "Queen-Six-Four"

Makes we wonder how civilians will feel when they see the most common Pair Plus payout (1/3/6/30/40) has a disgusting 7.37% House Edge... :eek: (Maybe American Roulette isn't so bad after all with its 5.26%)