First Time I ever saw this...

winnawinna

I was playing recently and this ploppy who was clearly from another country and playing failry large...$50-800+ per hand. Not counting just being a degenerate and fluctuating his bets based on the chips in front of him. Well the count had increased somewhat and he was hitting everything...he hit his 15 against a dealer 6, hit his 4 against a dealer 5. All along having close to $1000 per hand on the table. what do you think was the outcome.....you're right he lossed lots of money. I have neever seen that in all of my years playing BJ

yesiamred

I saw the same thing only this woman had the security guards walk her to her vehicle with around 24k. She was at the same table for around 6 hours, crying as she lost several times and hitting up the cashier with another check, visa or whatever. Crazy

Gamblor

winnawinna said:
hit his 4 against a dealer 5.
For the love of God what is he doing? What crazy blackjack book did he get thatt move out of, some sort of crazy level 4 count or something?????

yesiamred

Gamblor said:
For the love of God what is he doing? What crazy blackjack book did he get thatt move out of, some sort of crazy level 4 count or something?????
OMG, I just caught that...hitting 4 against the dealers 5...I want that book

Sucker

Hitting 4 against a dealer's 5 is really not all THAT bad of a play; though I personally will normally double down on A-3 vs. the dealer's 5. Unless the hand happens to be two deuces, in which case I'll usually split.

yesiamred

Sucker said:
Hitting 4 against a dealer's 5 is really not all THAT bad of a play; though I personally will normally double down on A-3 vs. the dealer's 5. Unless the hand happens to be two deuces, in which case I'll usually split.
ditto but depends on the index number in each scenario