Anyone want two free nites at the Trop in Laughlin

shadroch

The Trop sent me some Friends and Family coupons for two free nights good until December 29th. No obligation to gamble, but if you do you will get some mailings on your own. Trop is pretty generous with comps for both slot and table games. I rarely play BJ there, as there are better games in town, but they generally send me two $25 MPs per month.
Anyone that can use these pleae PM me.

I'm not allowed to pm you either due to my new status here, or you have it turned off.

I could definitely put those to good use. I'm starting to get back into bj after years away, and those would come in handy.

Thank you

shadroch

UrbanStrike said:
I'm not allowed to pm you either due to my new status here, or you have it turned off.

I could definitely put those to good use. I'm starting to get back into bj after years away, and those would come in handy.

Thank you

Make a few more posts and then you can PM me. You need either five or ten before you can send or recieve PMs.

bjcardcounter

shadroch said:
The Trop sent me some Friends and Family coupons for two free nights good until December 29th. No obligation to gamble, but if you do you will get some mailings on your own. Trop is pretty generous with comps for both slot and table games. I rarely play BJ there, as there are better games in town, but they generally send me two $25 MPs per month.
Anyone that can use these pleae PM me.
Can that be used only in Laughlin or any other Trop locations?

bjcardcounter said:
Can that be used only in Laughlin or any other Trop locations?
I do believe that a similar slightly lesser promotion is going on at the Tropicana in Atlantic City. Happy comp Hunting mates.