The hangover movie

iCountNTrack

zengrifter said:
See ZGI page-32. zg
I have seen it, but sorry after teaching graduate courses in Quantum Mechanics for over 10 years, and publish over 20 articles, can't agree a single bit with the connection you make between card counting and Quantum Mechanics.

sagefr0g

Jack_Black

what the? Who the heck is this jack black11 guy?

Anyway, My favorite line is "card counting is not illegal, it's frowned upon. Like masturbating on an airplane."

Here is the blackjack scene in (Dead link: http://redux.com/f/654078/The-Hangover-Blackjack-Scene) the movie. Notice Alan's lips are moving while backcounting the game.:laugh:

ChefJJ

shadroch said:
The original script had them reading KO Blackjack, but the books author was antsy about some of the other scenes in the movie, so they switched books at the last moment.
I realize Shad's post is over 6 months old, but damn...the authors there sure missed some serious publicity with that one!

good luck :joker:

Krak3d

If anybody didn't like the movie, they should go see a doctor, because it's one of the funniest films ever, can't wait for the second one.

fubster

krak3d said:
if anybody didn't like the movie, they should go see a doctor, because it's one of the funniest films ever, can't wait for the second one.
PAGING DOCTOR FAGGOT

posting this because i can't post in all caps without lowercase stuff too

PierceNation

Hangover

Hangover cracks me the **** up. Best line ever

'Your language is offensive'

As for the blackjack scene, 80,000 on One table in one night. it must of been a double decker with 99% penetration double on any 2, 3 or 4 cards, dealer must deal to 21 or bust, blackjack pays 25:1.

We need to find this game.