Anyone played at Aspinalls?

I'm a member there but never played. I know their lowest is £25 min. Does anyone have any experience of this establishment that they'd care to share?

Thanks in advance and regards.

caramel6

aspinal

I played twice there, beautiful surroundings, 4 deks, played a few hands and left winner, another day went at night and saw someone losing a lot... Depressing sight, so I did not play

ycming

caramel6 said:
I played twice there, beautiful surroundings, 4 deks, played a few hands and left winner, another day went at night and saw someone losing a lot... Depressing sight, so I did not play
How does someone else losing affect you ?

I'll played in Aspinalls in Newcastle.... they were quick to catch on, and all shoe game have high limit. (but probably not the same as london).

Again lovely place and was right in the middle of china town :D love it!!

Ming

caramel6

ycming said:
How does someone else losing affect you ?

I'll played in Aspinalls in Newcastle.... they were quick to catch on, and all shoe game have high limit. (but probably not the same as london).

Again lovely place and was right in the middle of china town :D love it!!

Ming
it was 4 in the morning, I was considering wonging, but count was dreadful all the time, that,s why..

ycming

caramel6 said:
it was 4 in the morning, I was considering wonging, but count was dreadful all the time, that,s why..
Ah, sorry i missed that bit from ur last post... oh wait you didn't mention it.

Ming