Where to buy Exhibit CAA: Beyond Counting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me three. Lets go in partners 4-way, include Flash.

In fact, let's go 10-ways. Is there anything unethical about 10-members of a BJ society collectively owning a single book? Maybe we should split it 20-ways.

If one of us can access the purchase, who's in?

I like the 20-way purchase collective.
How many here want to pay $100 for the right to read THE BOOK?
Maybe the publisher (or anyone?)can chime in and render an opinion as to why that concept is inappropriate? zg

See -
Is it legal to scan your books to read on a Tablet PC?
See also - Fair Use Doctrine

QFIT

Guys, in JG's defense, printing a book is very expensive without a large volume -- like 5,000 copies. Sharing a copy doesn't help to make the book available.

Wookets

QFIT said:
Guys, in JG's defense, printing a book is very expensive without a large volume -- like 5,000 copies. Sharing a copy doesn't help to make the book available.
No sharing for me; I want my own copy. Only 4,997 more inquiries to go (Flywind and zg want one, too :laugh:).

NightStalker

buy a cbjn copy

zengrifter said:
Me three. Lets go in partners 4-way, include Flash.

In fact, let's go 10-ways. Is there anything unethical about 10-members of a BJ society collectively owning a single book? Maybe we should split it 20-ways.

If one of us can access the purchase, who's in?

I like the 20-way purchase collective.
How many here want to pay $100 for the right to read THE BOOK?
Maybe the publisher (or anyone?)can chime in and render an opinion as to why that concept is inappropriate? zg

See -
Is it legal to scan your books to read on a Tablet PC?
See also - Fair Use Doctrine
and split it 15 ways for 1$ each, legal?

QFIT said:
We don't want it made available ... except only to us of course. z:laugh:g

Status
Not open for further replies.