Customizing CVdata for SF21

jack.jackson

The Rules:(Wizardofodds)

1)The game is played with a single/double deck of cards.
2)Dealer hits a soft 17.
3)Player may double after a split.
4)Player may resplit to up to four hands, including aces.
5)Player may hit and double down to split aces.
6)Player may double on any number of cards.
7)Player may take late surrender on any number of cards.
8)Player may surrender half of total bet after doubling.
9)A player hand totaling 20 or less, consisting of six cards or more, except after doubling, automatically wins.
10)A player hand of 21 points, consisting of 5 cards or more, except after doubling, pays 2 to 1 instantly.
11)A player blackjack always wins
12)A player blackjack in diamonds pays 2 to 1, all other blackjacks pay even money.

Step1>Set-up

Step2>Rules

Step3>Pay-off's(Suited AJ spadeordiamond pays 2:1)optional

Step4>CustomRules>A player hand totaling 20 or less, consisting of six cards or more, except after doubling, automatically wins

Step5>A player hand of 21 points, consisting of 5 cards or more, except after doubling, pays 2 to 1 instantly.(Fixed 2:1?)

Question's?

1)How do you tell CVdata to Double on split Ace's?

2)Does Late Sr, need to be checked, if Multi-Sr is already checked?

3)How do you creat a 2:1 pay-out, on the 5 or more card 21?

4)Is there a option to Double on any # of Card's?

Last edited:

PrinceDragon

Answer:

jack said:
The Rules:(Wizardofodds)
1)How do you tell CVdata to Double on split Ace's?

2)Does Late Sr, need to be checked, if Multi-Sr is already checked?

3)How do you creat a 2:1 pay-out, on the 5 or more card 21?

4)Is there a option to Double on any # of Card's?[/B]
1:It's automatic since you had DAS and RSA checked.

3:Uncheck auto win,put 1.0 in variable.

4:Yes,on Rules screen,Max cards to double down set to 8.

I'll look into the other question when i got time,it's 4 AM here:eek: :laugh:

Good Luck !!!

P.D.

Last edited:

jack.jackson

Just realized

Hi and Thanks, Prince Dragon.

There's no, SuperFun21 Basic strategy included with Michael Shacklefolds strategies. Would this imply, that I need to create my own basic strategy with the index generator first, before I can run a sim??

Anybody?

Last edited:

PrinceDragon

jack said:
Hi and Thanks, Prince Dragon.

There's no, SuperFun21 Basic strategy included with Michael Shacklefolds strategies. Would this imply, that I need to create my own basic strategy with the index generator first, before I can run a sim??

Anybody?
Any time JJ:)

Answer for Q2:you do not need to check LS if Multi-card is checked,sim result will be the same.

Yes you need to create your own BS with SF21,
Do you have Kat Walker's book on SP21? It has a step by step intro on how to create a BS,it's fairly simple to do.

I think you should run a sim with BS,then create index #'s with IG,after that,you need to create a strategy with your new index #'s base on BS.

Hope this helps

P.D.

jack.jackson

PrinceDragon said:
Any time JJ:)

Answer for Q2:you do not need to check LS if Multi-card is checked,sim result will be the same.

Yes you need to create your own BS with SF21,
Do you have Kat Walker's book on SP21? It has a step by step intro on how to create a BS,it's fairly simple to do.

I think you should run a sim with BS,then create index #'s with IG,after that,you need to create a strategy with your new index #'s base on BS.

Hope this helps

P.D.
No, I dont have her book, but might consider it. Not really interested in SP21, since the tens are removed. If I cant figure out how to, create a BS chart, I might go ahead and purchase it. We'll see.

My primary focus, is just to get the BS and sim set-up, for the correct rules!!!
If and when, Ive conquered that task, I'll advance to implementing a count with indice's. First thing first, the correct BS.

Honestly though, I think I bit off, more than I can chew.

jack.jackson

Thanks Brock, that definetely make's thing's easier.

Do you know if you can customize(manually input) these charts into CVdata or do you have to use excel, then import them to CVdata?

PrinceDragon

jack said:
Do you know if you can customize(manually input) these charts into CVdata or do you have to use excel, then import them to CVdata?
Yes you can.
In CVDATA,on the playing screen,click Define/Edit Strategy-->Basic Strategy-->Complete BS,then type your Strategy name
But you need to create 4 seperate chart for this game,then assemble them together using Assemble Multi-Playing stragety feature
It's a lots of work,But YOU CAN DO IT !!!:grin:
Good luck.

P.D.

jack.jackson

Okay Ive input, the 4 Basic strategy charts from the wizards, 2deck,DAS,H17

When I go to attach a strategy for playing, there all right there. 2card,3card,4cardand5card

Chart 5 was the easiest, since theres no Sr, Soft or hard doubling or splitting.

A couple questions about CV: In define playing strategies>Type
Advanced or singe? Should be made single correct?

And under tables> These should be set to 1and2 decks as well, right?

Last edited:

jack.jackson

Okay Ive assembled the multi card strategy(2,3,4&5card) and attached it as my playing strategy.

I know the DD rescue strategy, but unsure how to attach this?

I can only assume you would define 2 more strategies

1) For Doubling

2) For Surrending

Then attach these to your multi-card strategy, as well.

Any ideas prince dragon?

PrinceDragon

jack said:
I know the DD rescue strategy, but unsure how to attach this?
Any ideas prince dragon?
On playing screen:you should see DD rescue strategy box under Primary strategy if you sleeted DD rescue in your rules screen,click attach SC strategy to select the strategy you create.

P.D.