Bank roll and units

aslan

BJgenius007 said:
If you remember my Counters' Table story, you know I have encountered an AP who spread $10 to $500x2 and he sat out when TC is below -1. All seven seats are taken at the Counters' Table. The penetration is good. Even the table is full, we got to play 4 rounds between shuffle. That guy becomes public enemy No. 1 because if he plays, we have to play 6 rounds on bad shoe and only 4 rounds on good shoe.
All I can say is that if he didn't make it too obvious, which he did not always do (think back), then more power to him if he got away with it. Who told you that blackjack was a team sport anyway? Wait! Don't answer that! :rolleyes:

aslan said:
All I can say is that if he didn't make it too obvious, which he did not always do (think back), then more power to him if he got away with it. Who told you that blackjack was a team sport anyway? Wait! Don't answer that! :rolleyes:
The ploppies that want me to stand on 13 versus a ten are always telling me it is a team game. They hit their 13 right before me but somehow the whole team is depending on me to be stupid.:confused: I have never received my cut of the team earnings. i guess they figure because in the long run I win and they lose I already got it.:rolleyes:

aslan

tthree said:
The ploppies that want me to stand on 13 versus a ten are always telling me it is a team game. They hit their 13 right before me but somehow the whole team is depending on me to be stupid.:confused: I have never received my cut of the team earnings. i guess they figure because in the long run I win and they lose I already got it.:rolleyes:
That could be it! I never thought of that! Anyway, stupidity is its own reward! :grin: