Fiesta Henderson and Arizona Charlies boulder

tezzadiver

Trip booked for december! Has anyone stayed at these hotels? I`m booked in at both of them during different stages of our trip.

Any info appreciated on games( I think the DD is the best there?) and also suggestions of what could be cool to see in the area on non- gambling days :cool2:

FLASH1296

Low expectations will serve you well.

The H17 DD at Arizona Charlies has pen' as shallow as the heat is hot.

Pen is barely acceptable and is dealer dependent [$5 to $1,000]

Frequent / $1 tokes may serve you well.

Fiesta Henderson: beware of C.S.M.'s. DD game is playable with good pen' [$5 to $1,000]

Last edited:

tezzadiver

FLASH1296 said:
LOL.
Yeah we are not really expecting 5 star service( or even 3 :laugh:) but both places seem to have ok rooms. We are trying to stay a little off the beaten track (difficult in Vegas) and therefore experimenting with different options.

aslan

tezzadiver said:
Trip booked for december! Has anyone stayed at these hotels? I`m booked in at both of them during different stages of our trip.

Any info appreciated on games( I think the DD is the best there?) and also suggestions of what could be cool to see in the area on non- gambling days :cool2:
We stayed at AC's at Boulder. It was nothing to brag about, but the rooms were clean and you got a living room and a bedroom.

tezzadiver

FLASH1296 said:

The H17 DD at Arizona Charlies has pen' as shallow as the heat is hot.

Pen is barely acceptable and is dealer dependent [$5 to $1,000]

Frequent / $1 tokes may serve you well.

Fiesta Henderson: beware of C.S.M.'s. DD game is playable with good pen' [$5 to $1,000]
Thanks for the detailed reply Flash. What kind of spread do you think I can get away with here (1-8 ok?)?

tezzadiver

aslan said:
We stayed at AC's at Boulder. It was nothing to brag about, but the rooms were clean and you got a living room and a bedroom.
It looks fairly decent according to their website. We are pretty low maintenance people- just looking for some good bases to hopefully POUND the games:eyepatch:

aslan said:
The last time I played AC Boulder there were three other players all pounding the royal match and I admonished them constantly for an hour+ - and then I won a couple of big bets and said okay, lets try this stupid bet and placed $10 on each/two hands RM - and I got two royals at the same time - this really pissed off the others. What are the odds? (I think 100,000+ to 1?) Two days later under near identical circumstances at a different club the same thing happened again. zg

tezzadiver

zengrifter said:
The last time I played AC Boulder there were three other players all pounding the royal match and I admonished them constantly for an hour+ - and then I won a couple of big bets and said okay, lets try this stupid bet and placed $10 on each/two hands RM - and I got two royals at the same time - this really pissed off the others. What are the odds? (I think 100,000+ to 1?) Two days later under near identical circumstances at a different club the same thing happened again. zg
Sounds like a really lucky day! I can`t count the times I`ve been berated by ploppies for not playing side bets- especially when the cards keep falling on my box- PP etc..

Not too mention dealers giving me a strange look because I`m not playing them either. (sidenote- the sidebets are immensely popular in the UK among the superstitious masses).

aslan

zengrifter said:
So it finally went plus count that session? I got tired and went for a nap. I was wondering what all the jabber was about when I returned and you were gone. Something about some lucky greenhorn with a smart mouth who didn't bet all day, then got lucky betting more than he should have been betting in the first place. Twice in one week! Phenomenal! :grin:

aslan

tezzadiver said:
Sounds like a really lucky day! I can`t count the times I`ve been berated by ploppies for not playing side bets- especially when the cards keep falling on my box- PP etc..

Not too mention dealers giving me a strange look because I`m not playing them either. (sidenote- the sidebets are immensely popular in the UK among the superstitious masses).
Are there any other kind of masses? :laugh:

aslan

tezzadiver said:
Whatever you do, don't let your wife see your Forum signature!! :eek: But I presume you are divorced. No married man in his right mind would risk eternal kvetching. :laugh::whip:

tezzadiver

aslan said:
Whatever you do, don't let your wife see your Forum signature!! :eek: But I presume you are divorced. No married man in his right mind would risk eternal kvetching. :laugh::whip:
No we are still happily together and she knows about my signature as she frequently reads these posts with me (being a counter herself, and excellent cover for each other when we play together)

Its kind of like a private joke..........:laugh:

Divulging any more information would lead to my sudden `accidental` death or the witholding of sweeter things:laugh:

aslan

tezzadiver said:
No we are still happily together and she knows about my signature as she frequently reads these posts with me (being a counter herself, and excellent cover for each other when we play together)

Its kind of like a private joke..........:laugh:

Divulging any more information would lead to my sudden `accidental` death or the witholding of sweeter things:laugh:
What a relief! You are now officially off my emergency watch list.

FrankieT

aslan said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speak for yourself, sucker!

[:cry: I'm not getting any!]
The internet is your friend. Why be extorted?

Why pay for it (indirectly or directly) and commodify it further? Why feed the sex trade and ruin the cause of feminism?

An internet connection and a little elbow grease and no commodification of sex needed!

I am what you call a true feminist.

Last edited: