Silverton 3:2

forwhat77

Silverton's single deck 3:2 is back..Have not had a chance to check it out yet but saw the billboard up for it. Hopefully others will get the hint?

$5 min, 1 table open during the day, One more at night but they will close it early if there is no action.

As i stated before, Pen is terrible 3 rounds mabe 4 at the most playing heads up.

Vegas downtown

Just retuned from short trip to sin city. Went downtown to Binions and 4QUEENS, What a dissapointment.Binions all low limit 6-5 with hooker looking dealers. no class just slutty looking. Pit boss sloppy dresser, 4Queens rules have changed to make it not worth playing. Last rip downtown for me.
Rosty::(

moo321

Rosty2 said:
Just retuned from short trip to sin city. Went downtown to Binions and 4QUEENS, What a dissapointment.Binions all low limit 6-5 with hooker looking dealers. no class just slutty looking. Pit boss sloppy dresser, 4Queens rules have changed to make it not worth playing. Last rip downtown for me.
Rosty::(
Yeah, there honestly isn't much left downtown. Single deck is D10 H17 with bad pen or you face the super-catcher at the Spaniard.

DD is around 50% pen, usually NDAS. There's one decent shoe game, and I'm not telling where it is!

melbedewy

moo321 said:
Yeah, there honestly isn't much left downtown. Single deck is D10 H17 with bad pen or you face the super-catcher at the Spaniard.

DD is around 50% pen, usually NDAS. There's one decent shoe game, and I'm not telling where it is!
What's that-you mean El Cortez now has doubling restrictions on its single deckers?

shadroch

moo321 said:
No, that's the playable one. They just have a ninja protecting the game.
Can you describe this ninja-like super-counter? I'm here right now and want to see whose gung-fu is stronger. Which shift?

forwhat77

Yes, George is a very great guy..I think all of them know a little about a little. It seems to me that if you have a good people skills you can get away with a lot more than just sitting there not talking.

As for as some super ninja counter, I am not sure about!!!

Sero

Why insist on SD?

I know SD game is the original and the most profitable one with decent rules , when ceteris paribus conditions exist, but obviously it is not anymore. So my question would be : "why do you guys bother playing it when you already know that you can't keep winning in long term wise in SD game?" You either get caught and backed off or barred at some point forever. I'd love to hear your comments.

SERO

moo321

Sero said:
I know SD game is the original and the most profitable one with decent rules , when ceteris paribus conditions exist, but obviously it is not anymore. So my question would be : "why do you guys bother playing it when you already know that you can't keep winning in long term wise in SD game?" You either get caught and backed off or barred at some point forever. I'd love to hear your comments.

SERO
Because the money's good on single deck, and you can always come back on another shift.

Was there in September was playing at table with one other. The dealer was calling out checks play almost every hand. When he was betting no ninja came out of the shadows.