Real Time Data

daddybo

Thought I would post this...mostly because I just realized the app kept up with the data... (on an IPhone BJ Game) and I thought it was interesting..
The actual numbers would probably be better had I known it was keeping up with it.:) I've done a lot of bet/play technique experimenting on it... which probably hurt the numbers from time to time. It makes a good practice counting game when you have a little spare time with nothing to do. :laugh:
Again, this is actual playing.. not a sim. Also about half of the data was collected playing with out knowing the shuffle point. Later version indicated when the shuffle was occurring.

Total Hands = 41336
player wins = 19895 (44%)
Dealer Wins = 21441 (47%)
Pushes= 3527 (7%)
Doubles = 4354
Splits = 966
Player Busts = 6853
Dealer Busts = 10368
Player Bj = 2300
Dealer Bj = 1564
Lowest BR = $(21,550)
Highest BR = $706,925

Rules = DAS, Split to 2 hands, BJ 3:2 (lol, it pays even on splits), NS, Play all, Data is combination of 2D and 6D game results.. Spreading 100 to 1000 all games. (most of the time)

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't considered any of the other numbers, but that big discrepancy between player BJs and dealer BJs sure looks suspicious.

Ferretnparrot

i would assume the discrepency in play vs dealer bjs is a result of the player playing nultiple hands periodically, a fair percentage of the time.

or perhaps the software erroniously records player bjs after splitting aces.

daddybo

KenSmith said:
I haven't considered any of the other numbers, but that big discrepancy between player BJs and dealer BJs sure looks suspicious.
Yeah, Ken, I saw that too. Ferret is correct the app gives you a natural even after you split. ( I stated that in the post). That's all I could figure. I wish they would do that in the store! :laugh: