$5 AC game

I want to get out there and practice counting after studying at home. Any $5 games in AC? I love 50 miles away. If you know of any, please post the times they are available.

assume_R

There might be a total of 2 or 3 in all of AC, but I wouldn't count on it on any particular day... Maybe showboat, maybe borg, depending on the time and shift and crowd. But it's almost summer so honestly I'd say no. Perhaps some1 else has better info for you.

aslan

Borgata always has a $5 table. Better get there early in the morning when they change shifts and cards, or you'll likely never get a seat. It's an 8-deck game. The last time I was there it was in a side section over toward the Metropolitan restaurant where many Asian table games are located.

flysrb

Hey Now!
The $5 table at the Borg is in the Asian pit near the Metro,nearest the nightclub.
I was there last weekend, Sun, Mon, and Tuesday,
Tuesday morning at 7am was the only time I saw an empty seat there.
Of course we were leaving to catch the Ferry home...

Thunder

Borgata $5 game

I can tell you from experience, that if you are a counter, you will stick out like a sore thumb at this table. For starters, the players who play there are the worst players you will find. Very very few of them actually raise their bets more than $10. You're better off for your own sanity and peace of mind, playing at a higher level table.

Ferretnparrot

showboat, and borgata always have a 5 dollar table "available" but its almost always full with a line of peopel waiting to play.

Sometimes, i have seen 5 dollar table open in the past at: taj, trop, and marina most frequently during off peak hours.

For your best chances of finding a 5 dollar game, show up at 5am - 11am on a weekday