Has anyone here played at River Rock north of San Francisco?

snorky

Any updates?

Is River Rock 6D or 8D shoes? Also what is the penetration. CBJN has it at 2 decks which seems a tad unplayable.

Also is the pen for DD still horrible?

Thanks!

BJLFS

snorky said:
Any updates?

Is River Rock 6D or 8D shoes? Also what is the penetration. CBJN has it at 2 decks which seems a tad unplayable.

Also is the pen for DD still horrible?

Thanks!
8D shoes. Good rules.
The DD I'm not sure of. Too expensive for me.

BJLFS

Was up there yesterday. Won $65 in 10 hrs. Woohoo!!

Anyways the pen on the deck has changed and is now 6D on an 8D shoe. More than it was before. I asked the dealer if she could go to seven decks but she mentioned that they want 1 1/2 to 2 decks now.

:laugh: One dealer made a comment to me when I took insurance. He said something like "I guess the deck's favorable." He knows I am counting.

Diver

Who me, a counter?

BJLFS said:
Was up there yesterday. Won $65 in 10 hrs. Woohoo!!

Anyways the pen on the deck has changed and is now 6D on an 8D shoe. More than it was before. I asked the dealer if she could go to seven decks but she mentioned that they want 1 1/2 to 2 decks now.

:laugh: One dealer made a comment to me when I took insurance. He said something like "I guess the deck's favorable." He knows I am counting.
I'd wager the dealer labeled you as an AP after you asked to increase the penetration. :rolleyes:

BJLFS

Diver said:
I'd wager the dealer labeled you as an AP after you asked to increase the penetration. :rolleyes:
Actually I told the guy I was counting one time. :laugh: He had asked me why I didn't take insurance. So I said the count wsan't high enough. He just laughed.

BJLFS

Played yesterday for 9 hrs. Made $115. Woo hoo.

Roller coaster ride. BTW the 8D shoe now have only a 6 deck pen. I think it's the new rule there.

BJLFS

Played there for 6 hrs. today and made 27 units. Had some amazingly high counts but nothing came through on those. Then positive variance came in and won back all the money +27 units.

BJLFS

Went up today and did very well. But the PB I think is onto me. He was eyeing me and seemed angry. Even the dealer noticed it; he got a laugh off it BTW. Anyways I'm probably lying low from the place for a while. Probably going to Cache Creek instead.

Before I forget, I made 37+ units today in 4 hrs..

duanedibley

BJLFS said:
Went up today and did very well. But the PB I think is onto me.
He must be some kind of master sleuth. You didn't even post a picture of yourself after all the times you mentioned exactly when you played and how much you made.

BJLFS

duanedibley said:
He must be some kind of master sleuth. You didn't even post a picture of yourself after all the times you mentioned exactly when you played and how much you made.
I think it's because when I was on his shift I was winning $.

arrando

BJLFS said:
I've heard of the place but don't know where it is.
Thats what the internets for. I think its around 35 miles away from river rock, but much better than crappy 8 deck shoes with 2 decks cut off. I'd never play that. But its just north of healdsburg in middletown.

Last edited:

BJLFS

arrando said:
Thats what the internets for. I think its around 35 miles away from river rock, but much better than crappy 8 deck shoes with 2 decks cut off. I'd never play that. But its just north of healdsburg in middletown.
Well I'd rather go to Cache Creek. Would probably take less time.

Check your PM.