A bad week.

Thunder

Glad to see I'm not the only one who has been having a bad stretch lately. On my last trip, I kid you not, despite playing for about 3 hours heads up, the dealer had BJ on every ace they had showing close to 80% of the time no matter what the count was. It got to the point where I was getting ready to screw the count and just put down insurance. Yet every time I had an ace, I'd get 2,3 or 4.

peaegg

Thunder said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who has been having a bad stretch lately. On my last trip, I kid you not, despite playing for about 3 hours heads up, the dealer had BJ on every ace they had showing close to 80% of the time no matter what the count was. It got to the point where I was getting ready to screw the count and just put down insurance. Yet every time I had an ace, I'd get 2,3 or 4.
That reminds me a heads-up 6D shoe game that I had not long ago. Dealing into the first two decks only, dealer had 9 blackjacks while I had none. The pit counted the number of blackjacks, not me. That must be some sort of record.

aslan

Thunder said:
You were screwing the entire table by taking all the dealer's small cards with your aces instead of leaving them for him. :flame: You could have at least changed seats! :eek: Signed: Lany Ploppas :cool:

aslan

peaegg said:
That reminds me a heads-up 6D shoe game that I had not long ago. Dealing into the first two decks only, dealer had 9 blackjacks while I had none. The pit counted the number of blackjacks, not me. That must be some sort of record.
That reminds me of rule #14 from my latest book: Always bet min when the dealer gets blackjacks, and max when you get blackjacks. You did that, didn't you? View attachment 7026 I certainly hope you were betting min. View attachment 7027

PS--Wonging out before dealer blackjacks is even better EV, but may arouse suspicions. View attachment 7028

Attachments