Colorado spreads

Dopple

I wonder what the minimums will be in Colorado now that $100 maximums have been made into law. The Ameristar has already gone to H17 which I believe costs advantage players .5 percent.

I was thinking maybe 5-50 and 25-100 but then if you have some extra spots you could increase your spread.

Would you think it would be wise to play it kind of cool for awhile until they get the new limits into play for awhile. I am almost thinking if guys like me hang around and start backcounting right off the bat they may come up with some bad rules like no mid-shoe entry or other ways they may be able to cut down on the players spread. I would think a 1-10 spread with DAS should be enough to make the game beatable.

Mimosine

Dopple said:
I wonder what the minimums will be in Colorado now that $100 maximums have been made into law. The Ameristar has already gone to H17 which I believe costs advantage players .5 percent.

I was thinking maybe 5-50 and 25-100 but then if you have some extra spots you could increase your spread.

Would you think it would be wise to play it kind of cool for awhile until they get the new limits into play for awhile. I am almost thinking if guys like me hang around and start backcounting right off the bat they may come up with some bad rules like no mid-shoe entry or other ways they may be able to cut down on the players spread. I would think a 1-10 spread with DAS should be enough to make the game beatable.
get in there and play 1X5 - 2 X 50+ or whatever your BR can tolerate.

with a table max of $100 you aren't ever going to make a lot of money without an aggressive bet ramp (2 hands) or lots of backcounting. if you think they are going to go no-mid shoe, then you should be backcounting like a lunatic right now while you still can. everyone without exception should backcount their first shoe and wong out for the bathroom when it tanks (i would not call that aggressive backcounting, rather required).