$20 room on the strip <?>

FLASH1296

Excalibur -- family friendly resort with a medieval theme:
$24 midweek: May 26-27, 31; June 1-3; July 5-8. Additional dates start at $4 more.
$78-$86 on weekends: May 7; June 11, 18-19, 25; July 9-10, 23-24, 30-31

Circus Circus -- family friendly hotel featuring an indoor theme park:
$20 midweek: July 6-8, 11-15, 25-29. Additional dates start at $2 more.
$46-$50 on weekends: June 11-12, 18-19, 25; July 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31.

SEE:

(Dead link: http://www.travel-ticker.com/details.jsp?encId=geta0c2sqrgrr06ovy5z)

Mr. T

The link doesn't work. The page comes on for 1 second and then you have to sign up on their website. Is this some gimmick or sucker deal.

FLASH1296

That is NOT what happens to me when I click on the link,
then again I have ad blockers on my Macs.

In any case, it is a HOTWIRE™ service.

I recently used HOTWIRE™ to rent a car from HERTZ [at McCarren]
for a full week at a rate of about $18/day — all fees and taxes included.

shadroch

craazyman said:
Anyone that has been have any recommendations??

Definitely thinking of a trip out this summer.

It would help if you could be a bit more specfic. How old are you? Solo or with a group? Kids? Looking for the cheapest, nice place or a nice cheap place? Looking to gamble,and eat where you sleep? Will you have a car? Sightseeing or play until you drop type of trip? What stakes are you playing
Vegas is a huge city, and whats good for the goose might not be good for the gander. The moe we know about you and what you are looking for, the better the recommendations will be. Vegas is not a one size fits all type of town.

FLASH1296

re: My post on Circus Circus at the top of this thread.

A daily resort fee of $4.95 per day is charged, but that is ½ or ⅓ of what most hotels charge.

KimLee

FLASH1296 said:
Excalibur -- family friendly resort
Circus Circus -- family friendly hotel
As a rule, family friendly places do not have good gambling nor adult attractions.

Excalibur is noisy with bad games, but at least it's on the main strip. You can easily win a stuffed animal at their (literal) carnival games.

Circus Circus has a bad location. It looks like a Guadelajara daycare center and is only good if you want to date teenage immigrant grandmothers. The hidden gem is their steakhouse and Sunday brunch.

Caesars has been unionized since 1967. Consequently the day-shift has the hottest 70-year-old cocktail waitresses in Vegas.

Seriously, it is a terrible waste to travel far to stay in an inconvenient dump.

WRX

KimLee said:
Circus Circus has a bad location. It looks like a Guadelajara daycare center and is only good if you want to date teenage immigrant grandmothers.
Damn, you found out about my fetish!

Gramazeka

Kim Lee

KimLee said:
As a rule, family friendly places do not have good gambling nor adult attractions.

Excalibur is noisy with bad games, but at least it's on the main strip. You can easily win a stuffed animal at their (literal) carnival games.

Circus Circus has a bad location. It looks like a Guadelajara daycare center and is only good if you want to date teenage immigrant grandmothers. The hidden gem is their steakhouse and Sunday brunch.

Caesars has been unionized since 1967. Consequently the day-shift has the hottest 70-year-old cocktail waitresses in Vegas.

Seriously, it is a terrible waste to travel far to stay in an inconvenient dump.
You Kim Lee? My mail [email protected] . Please you mail...