Female Blackjack players?

callipygian

Wasn't there a story somewhere about a famous counter dressing up in some outlandish drag costume and the pit being so distracted they didn't even notice him spreading?

(... spreading HIS BETS, you perverts.)

21forme

nj45lady said:
Trop. Borgata,Harrahs is the order. Other half will most likely hang in Harrahs, he likes their race book.
If you're an AP, you'll be spending very little time at Borg and harrahs. Two of the pits at the Borg are now 8D and mediocre pen on both 6 and 8D games.

A couple days ago I'm back-counting attempting to appear intimidated by the table. All the guys and the dealer are saying, "Don't be scared sweety, you just have to add the cards up to 21...we won't bite" blah, blah, blah...I'm going along with the dumb broad act while the whole time thinking, +2, +4, +3, +1...my hubby's just sitting in the corner shaking his head laughin...too funny.

nj45lady

Ac

Well, it is hard to get a seat anywhere, table limits are UP, less tables are open, longer waits, so I am not being choosy. We'd just stay at the Trop but the race book is HORRID and it is so unfair to make himn sit there all day

nj45lady said:
Well, it is hard to get a seat anywhere, table limits are UP, less tables are open, longer waits, so I am not being choosy. We'd just stay at the Trop but the race book is HORRID and it is so unfair to make himn sit there all day
There's a place around the corner he can sit all day...

(Dead link: http://www.coconutzgogo.com/)

It used to be the Easy Street Cafe where Ken Uston would hang out and play Pac-Man.

Seriously, I visited the Trop race book once just to get a pencil and paper and I felt like I needed a shower.

nj45lady

trop etc

Well, Auto M, we like to spend our time together and he isnt someone who wants to be around white trash so he isn't going to sit at a place like that.
The Trop race book is bad enough. We try to spend time together and take breaks, so being in the same place is advantageous to us.

I did great at Trop. but he had enough so we headed to Harrahs, he is friends with one of the workers in the race book.

Well. they had a bunch of $10 tables open up front and I drove the Pit crazy I kept table hopping, cant play 8D and count when it is me and the dealer or me and one other person. I made LOTS of people mad wonging in and out, was told off by a bitchy fat older lady, they always seem to be bitchier when they look bad. My other half told her off told her to spend her money how she wants and we would spend ours the way we want. He has decided the meanest women around are old and miserable playing blackjack.

Anyway, I had to stay 5 hours to get anything decent going and I did quite well, even though I play supposedly against all odds with my small bankroll I use, but I wong our for 2 decks and play when the count goes up and i dont increase by tons. I make enough to be happy and more than enough for rooms and food and we have a good time.

We personally like to dine out and have a few drinks too. Not interested in the waitresses or the sleeze, or being around the droopy jeans sideways baseball cap types. TOo much class for that crap, so we dont go to many of the AC joints. Trop is older and diverse. That is fine with me.

"Most women aren't masochistic enough for advantage play. So you give the typical girl a choice between battling BJ for $50-$100 per hour with +/- $5K typical swings, or enjoying the oversize tub in her room with a glass of wine, and she's going to make the wise decision."

I don't find AP to require masochism. I have played blackjack all my life and although a giant tub in my room is appealing, I would rather wait until after playing 5 or 6 hours (with my husband), both BS and counting, before jumping in! It is such a gratifying challenge!:p

nj45lady

counting

I agree.

In fact we wait to split a bottle in the tub together!

Nothing more invigorating than playing blackjack, and the stress level is

relative to your own acceptable loss limits!

I personally can handle the heat...

nj45lady said:
I agree.

In fact we wait to split a bottle in the tub together!

Nothing more invigorating than playing blackjack, and the stress level is

relative to your own acceptable loss limits!

I personally can handle the heat...
\

Lesbo action ! Right on baby !:)