Hall of Fame Maneuver???

BookerPA

Because of an accident earlier this year, my vision is significantly impaired and I’m recovering from “Drain Bamage”. I’ve just started playing again and when I do play, I have my son stand behind me monitoring the count and tapping my back as to status.

In a recent outing, the count was +5 and I had 15X out. Dealer was new and inexperienced, with a PC close by, but for this hand was by the computer. She has a 5 showing and I split my hand.

I draw a card and stay on the first hand; I double the second hand and the dealer busts. Plus 45 units for the good guys.

My son says he wants to take a break and I color up and we leave.

When we are out of the BJ area, he turns to me and says, “My sisters are right; you have more moves than Dr. J.” I have no idea what he’s talking about. He further explains that I split an 8 and a 7.

Booker

BookerPA said:
Because of an accident earlier this year, my vision is significantly impaired and I’m recovering from “Drain Bamage”. I’ve just started playing again and when I do play, I have my son stand behind me monitoring the count and tapping my back as to status.

In a recent outing, the count was +5 and I had 15X out. Dealer was new and inexperienced, with a PC close by, but for this hand was by the computer. She has a 5 showing and I split my hand.

I draw a card and stay on the first hand; I double the second hand and the dealer busts. Plus 45 units for the good guys.

My son says he wants to take a break and I color up and we leave.

When we are out of the BJ area, he turns to me and says, “My sisters are right; you have more moves than Dr. J.” I have no idea what he’s talking about. He further explains that I split an 8 and a 7.
Wondered what became of you, hope everything turns out ok.:)

My Best,
CP

Machinist

Hey Booker

Yep kinda wondered where you had wandered off to also.
Great you can get out and about..... Hope everything turns out manageable for you.
We got the old chatroom back and its pretty darn good now. Join us , i always enjoyed your company there.
Machinist

BookerPA

Thanks CP and Mach. Coming along slowly but made real good progress the past month. I can almost laugh in English now :laugh: Every cloud does have a silver lining. Even I couldn't come up with a cover like this.

Machinist

BookerPA said:
Thanks CP and Mach. Coming along slowly but made real good progress the past month. I can almost laugh in English now :laugh: Every cloud does have a silver lining. Even I couldn't come up with a cover like this.
Good to hear Booker.......
We did have a guy die on here lately......................but the good news is he made a miraculous recovery.... :whip:
Here's to ya Booker:toast::toast

Machinsit