kickin ass wit the cut card

Ferretnparrot

yo so a another godsent oportunity from heaven arose last night and i was very excited about it.

So the cards were being dealt and two players were excited because they both had aces, and come round the second cards, whabam, a second ace is dealt to the player, he cheers as simultaniously a second ace is dealt to a second player, and not so noticed by them but noticed by me is that the third player is dealt a second ten for a total of 20.

both players elect to split their aces, and woudl you beleive it, all four aces get paired with tens, the table went balistic. So in three playing spots all next to eachother there is now a total of 6 tens and 4 aces, they were collected and placed in the discard tray as one stack. i immediately abandoned the count planning on how i am gogin to get the cut card even though i havnt been playing any hands.

the cut card came out, and it came to me in the form of bribery (best 1$ i have ever spent), miraculously even though the stack was broken up into multiple segments, the segment of aces and tens was not broken up, then when they came arond for the second riffle, whihc i thought was goign to kill me, the newly shuffle slightly larger segemtn wasnt broken in half. so i now had sight on a stack of cards that contained 6 tens 4 aces and about 30-40unknown cards, i cut it with my newly aquired cut card and this time unlike my last adventure with a single ace, i places multiple maximum bets on the table, and made 950 dollars ina few hands untill i saw the last of the four aces come out. I thanked them for the cut card and left, they thanked me too because the dealer got stuck drawing several of those tens and the table went to make a healthy chunk too.

Iv never felt so pimp in all my life, it was the highlight of my evening, and i felt liek sharing it with you guys

Ferretnparrot said:
yo so a another godsent oportunity from heaven arose last night and i was very excited about it.

So the cards were being dealt and two players were excited because they both had aces, and come round the second cards, whabam, a second ace is dealt to the player, he cheers as simultaniously a second ace is dealt to a second player, and not so noticed by them but noticed by me is that the third player is dealt a second ten for a total of 20.

both players elect to split their aces, and woudl you beleive it, all four aces get paired with tens, the table went balistic. So in three playing spots all next to eachother there is now a total of 6 tens and 4 aces, they were collected and placed in the discard tray as one stack. i immediately abandoned the count planning on how i am gogin to get the cut card even though i havnt been playing any hands.

the cut card came out, and it came to me in the form of bribery (best 1$ i have ever spent), miraculously even though the stack was broken up into multiple segments, the segment of aces and tens was not broken up, then when they came arond for the second riffle, whihc i thought was goign to kill me, the newly shuffle slightly larger segemtn wasnt broken in half. so i now had sight on a stack of cards that contained 6 tens 4 aces and about 30-40unknown cards, i cut it with my newly aquired cut card and this time unlike my last adventure with a single ace, i places multiple maximum bets on the table, and made 950 dollars ina few hands untill i saw the last of the four aces come out. I thanked them for the cut card and left, they thanked me too because the dealer got stuck drawing several of those tens and the table went to make a healthy chunk too.

Iv never felt so pimp in all my life, it was the highlight of my evening, and i felt liek sharing it with you guys
As its said, even a blind Ferret can find the occasional acorn. zg

Dopple

I dont know you well enough to make jokes but want to offer my congratulations. It is a nice feeling to outwit the big house.

What part of the country do you play in?

If you want to offer that, if not that is fine.