Wild bill rides again!!

I saw a guy the other night in downtown Reno playin black jack that would stand up and scream "WILD BILL RIDES AGAIN!!" every time he won a bet. He was also dressed as wild bill. At first I dismissed it as another Reno wacko but when a took a look at his table I saw a pretty impressive stack of greens and blacks. It made me think this guy might have an incredibly good act, however I never went over to his table because I didn't want to cramp his style if he really was counting and had a good run goin. Any other Reno regulars run into this guy? Maybe he is on here?

jack.jackson

priceless

razzle said:
I saw a guy the other night in downtown Reno playin black jack that would stand up and scream "WILD BILL RIDES AGAIN!!" every time he won a bet. He was also dressed as wild bill. At first I dismissed it as another Reno wacko but when a took a look at his table I saw a pretty impressive stack of greens and blacks. It made me think this guy might have an incredibly good act, however I never went over to his table because I didn't want to cramp his style if he really was counting and had a good run goin. Any other Reno regulars run into this guy? Maybe he is on here?
You mean he would literally stand up every time he won, and yell "WILD BILL RIDES AGAIN" :laugh: id love to been there to see that!

ihate17

He is here and he is not, you will never know

If he is here, he would be an idiot to let anyone know.
If he is not here, he would not see your message.

Sometimes one attracts less attention by attracting all the attention and sometimes one attracts the wrong kind of attention.

ihate17

jimbiggs

Since you brought up ridiculous costumes... Has anyone ever seen the guy with the duck hat at the Riverside in Laughlin? Kind of like Wild Bill, whenever he won, he would pull a string that made the duck's wings flap and in a duck-like voice recite some wierd song.

Interesting how some ppl seek attention.

ihate17

What did the counter catcher say about the Duck

jimbiggs said:
Since you brought up ridiculous costumes... Has anyone ever seen the guy with the duck hat at the Riverside in Laughlin? Kind of like Wild Bill, whenever he won, he would pull a string that made the duck's wings flap and in a duck-like voice recite some wierd song.

Interesting how some ppl seek attention.

If it looks like a duck, quakes like a duck and flaps its wings like a duck, it must be a duck. Back that sucker off!
Anyway, more and more ideas for my holloween trip.

ihate17