GG Bankroll

I've been playing the GG last couple of trips with great success. I am running into a small problem though, I can't find very many small limit tables that are empty. I was curious what would be an appropriate br for a $25 table where I had to bet units of 125. I've found that I'm usually buying in for 500 to 1500 when using units of 50.

Thanx for the help

razzle said:
I've been playing the GG last couple of trips with great success. I am running into a small problem though, I can't find very many small limit tables that are empty. I was curious what would be an appropriate br for a $25 table where I had to bet units of 125. I've found that I'm usually buying in for 500 to 1500 when using units of 50.
I have often been successful, moving in on a $5-10 table and getting the minimum raised to $25 - while grandfathering myself in so I can place minimum bets of 3x$25. Sounds extreme but many/most pit-mgrs will go for the logic.

A "safe" BR for GG 2D play is 1000u = $125,000. zg

Kasi

razzle said:
Any chance when you say 50 units or 125 units, you mean max-bet units, say maybe with a 1-4 or 1-5 spread? A 2D game?

Whatever, if the old game was $10 min and new game $25 min, increase roll by 2.5 to keep same risk.

razzle said:

Thanx for the help
What is the GG?

cardcounter0

1357111317 said:
What is the GG?
Two Gs. 2 is a prime number, and G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, 7 also being prime. 2 x 7 x 7 = 98, which is not prime. This is why the pit is always confused when you GG double deck since it is one of the few blackjack games that uses a prime number of decks.

Wow

Those who know what gg means.
Have you ever kissed a girl?

Those who don't know the "gg"; like myself, obviously have!:joker::whip:

Just joking:devil:

Joking about gg knowledge negating the kiss of a woman, not that I have. Ummmmm because I have kissed a woman.:joker::whip:

Kasi, not surprised at all that you know what gg means:devil:

bjcount

blackjack avenger said:
Those who know what gg means.
Have you ever kissed a girl?

Those who don't know the "gg"; like myself, obviously have!:joker::whip:

Just joking:devil:

Joking about gg knowledge negating the kiss of a woman, not that I have. Ummmmm because I have kissed a woman.:joker::whip:

Kasi, not surprised at all that you know what gg means:devil:
GG = Grifters Gambit..

Read about it in ZG's popular biography of a player, attached to his signature file.... The Zengrifter's Interview....

BJC

That I Am Aware of

bjcount said:
GG = Grifters Gambit..

Read about it in ZG's popular biography of a player, attached to his signature file.... The Zengrifter's Interview....

BJC
I often use humor for camoflauge. Perhaps I am the only one!:joker::whip: