Any counters going to be in AC

Any counters going to be in AC the 7th, 8th, and 9th of november. Im going to be in town for don rickles at the tropicana and was wondering if anyone wanted to hit the tables. Also ill be back in the middle of november for my birthday and the same offer applies to any counters for that sunday threw wednesday.

i will be in AC this weekend the 25th and 26th, and then i will be in town again on the 28th 29th and 30th of November. I do one trip a Month to AC, and one trip a Month to Las Vegas, or CT for Mo sun, or Fox.

Blue Efficacy

takinfromindians97 said:
Any counters going to be in AC the 7th, 8th, and 9th of november. Im going to be in town for don rickles at the tropicana and was wondering if anyone wanted to hit the tables. Also ill be back in the middle of november for my birthday and the same offer applies to any counters for that sunday threw wednesday.
Hope no pit critters or eyes in the sky are on this site, lest they be looking for you :p

FLASH1296

My A.C. Schedule

My dates in A.C.:

Nov. 16-18
Dec. 6-8

The A.C. games are poor, and mostly I am play out West or down South; but I do get to A.C. now and then.