Warped Aces

SleightOfHand

During my weekend trip, while playing, I noticed that a few tables (8D) had heavily warped aces, which appear to be from trying to jam the ace into the card reader. Sometimes, I would see these warps making a slight opening when cutting the deck when the dealer isn't holding it too tight. Other than trying to cut it to my first card, are there other opportunities that I can find?

moo321

Play first base. If you see a warped ace at the top of the deck, bet the farm. Double on a ten or nine if you see one.

HarryKuntz

Also sitting at 1st, alway take your time to cut, the longer you take, the more it will encourage the dealers to relax their hand, you should be able to see exactly where aces are every time. It shouldn't take you too long to make a killing.

If this is happening on many tables, find the dealers that are giving the worst pen, even encourage them to shuffle up or give very bad pen, the more shuffles, the opportunities to profit. Don't make any obvious plays like doubling a 20 or they will soon catch on.