Hoosier Park ....

Just curious ...

Anybody here doing any good playing the Shufflemasters and/or Digideals at Hoosier Park ??

And has anyone heard anything about getting real games in the future ??

I appreciate any and all replies ....

thanks ....

I believe the other new Racino near Shelbyville has the same games, but I could be wrong ....

I've certainly been wrong before .... :)

Last edited:
The Digideals have a representative shoe on the table .... shows the cards going down to the cutcard. then the shuffle ...

I have never counted each card so dont know the pen either ...

The Shufflemasters "state" that they are 2/3 pen ...
I read on here that the new dealer image starts a new shoe ...

Don't know if thats true but will say the few times I counted the Insurance paid off well in the high counts and I didn't bet it in the low ... and it hit much less ...

Thats not enough to come to any conclusions but it made me feel a little better about the legitimacy of it ..

But i dont KNOW any of that about the dealer/shoe to be true ...
It was just mentioned on here a few times ...

Also the Digideals used to have slightly more favorable rules ... but those have been changed a few months ago ...

So now the Shufflemasters look better ... at least from that standpoint ....

And. of course, no tipping on the Shufflemasters !!! :)

haha ...... unless your a REAL tipping fanatic !!!

anyway, thanks for responding ...

Speedy99

They changed the Digideals back to the old rules a couple of weeks ago, you can now DAS and resplit splits but they did lower the max bet also I think to 125.00, there still 2 tables that have a higher max bet but you cannot DAS or resplit.

I still prefer a real dealer and real cards...lol but have been doing ok playing there.