Thoght's/Ideal's, for On-line, Multi-player, Card Counting Tournament's

jack.jackson

Lately Ive been noticing a lot of Web-Site's, introducing BlackJack games, like "Face-Book", "My Space", "Yahoo Games" and many other sites, that seem to be getting more and more popular, by the day. Now we all know, that it's impossible to count online, or in a regular BlackJack Tournament. But, what if I was to create a Dynamic Website, that offered 1,2,4,6 and 8 Deck game's to be played w/good rules and penetration, where skilled player's would have a edge. Of course, this wouldnt be for real money. At least not at first.

Tournament Rules and Conditions???

One way I thought about trying to implement this, would be to have players, play at their own table(by themselves), on their own time, under one server. All players, would start with the same amount, until a set amount of hands were played, under a required time limit. 30-60 day Deadline!!! Or Longer. Other players would or would not see other players progress.

Winner's could be determined by "Total Dollar Amount" "WinRate" or "Score"?
Which would be done automatically, through a statistical/computer, database.

Like Poker, or BlackJackTournament's, players could buy-in and play for each-others money. Bringing to life, "Card-Counting Tournament's".

Please share your thoughts on this, and tell me if you think, this would work!!!

If anybody's interested in this and has some knowledge in Software and Graphical programing, please PM me. I would pay for the dedicated web-hosting.

Brock Windsor

It is still a tournament by the sounds of it so it would be similar to existing blackjack tournaments, money management being the key. For a competition of counting skill players would have to get points based on speed (or against a clock), with penalties for playing errors or betting errors. You could have high scorers for each counting system or head to head matches. Like the old "who can count down the decks fastest, east vs west" competitions I've read about.
BW

moo321

Brock Windsor said:
It is still a tournament by the sounds of it so it would be similar to existing blackjack tournaments, money management being the key. For a competition of counting skill players would have to get points based on speed (or against a clock), with penalties for playing errors or betting errors. You could have high scorers for each counting system or head to head matches. Like the old "who can count down the decks fastest, east vs west" competitions I've read about.
BW
I bet I could beat 4/5 of the people on this sight.

Thunder

You can count using Yahoo's BJ. At least you were able to but that game was stupid because they paid you for BJ when you split aces and got tens on them.

jack.jackson

Thunder said:
You can count using Yahoo's BJ. At least you were able to but that game was stupid because they paid you for BJ when you split aces and got tens on them.
That's what I'm saying Guy's!!! These BJ games, that already exist, you cant them, and if you can count them, their so chessy, you dont want too.
Alot are just piggybacking of off other server's.

I dont think it would be that difficult, to construct a "Multi-Player", game, where counting could be implemented. Sure, it would require some thought and a little preparing, but it could be done!!!

Just think about!!! it would be the only online BJ game, where you could count the cards. This is what would easily seperate me, from my competition.