AMEX/Wynn promo

johndoe

Holders of AMEX platinum cards are being offered two free nights at the Wynn, including meals, no play required. There are some blackout weekends, but plenty available.

(This came from AMEX, not Wynn)

Not a bad deal, they must have a lot of empty rooms, and figure those with platinum cards can afford to spend some $.

I might take them up on it if flights weren't so damned expensive.

really!?

so if we have AMEX, how do we go about getting the deal?

is there a link you can attach or something? haha i think my brother has american express, i wanna see if we can get this deal as well

johndoe

I got a letter. I think it's only for Platinum users, but if you have that level they'll probably honor it even without the mailing. Call the travel service.

oic. thanks for the info

i just stayed at the wynn for free not too long ago with someone else. maybe he's on platinum level.

i'll let him know about this.

nottooshabby

johndoe said:
Holders of AMEX platinum cards are being offered two free nights at the Wynn, including meals, no play required. There are some blackout weekends, but plenty available.

(This came from AMEX, not Wynn)

Not a bad deal, they must have a lot of empty rooms, and figure those with platinum cards can afford to spend some $.

I might take them up on it if flights weren't so damned expensive.
johndoe,

Where do you primarily fly from where airfare to Vegas is so expensive?

johndoe

nottooshabby said:
johndoe,

Where do you primarily fly from where airfare to Vegas is so expensive?
East coast. "Expensive" is a relative term, but if I'm paying $800 for a pair of plane tickets, it'll take us a good chunk of the weekend's EV to make up the cost. Just not worth it at our play level (green).