camouflage betting SD/DD/Shoe

• Thread starter Deleted member 3273
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3273

I need some help with camouflage betting.
Want to know the modules Zen Griffin my coach and friend gave me for DD and SD Could anyone and hopefully Zen Griffin himself give me the sklanski gambit examples also for SD and DD It would be good to mix things up. What is the best using camouflage betting in multi. There are some great games 6 decks with 3 dollar minimum i could experience with.

Thanks

Barkingstork:cool2:

D

Deleted member 3273

That was not the answer i was looking for.

SO................can anyone answer this?

Because I am not married, I have n girlfriend so I am fulltime available for the pitbosses in town. Zen where are you?

Sonny

callipygian said:
You're going to sleep with pit bosses to avoid detection? :confused:
It works for me. Women always avoid me after sex. Come to think of it, most of them avoid me before sex too! :(

-Sonny-

Here's a devious spread I use for camo at SD. The count I'm using is UBZ with an IRC of-4

When RC= -7 to -3, bet is 1 unit

When RC= -2, bet is 2 units

When RC>=-1, double last bet, up to 8 units or as high as you dare!

When RC<=-8, double last bet (up to 8 units) when you win and go back down to 1 unit when you lose.

Pick an extreme Wongout point, maybe -15 or -20 and that will allow you to take legitimate breaks for the most extreme of low counts.

Looks an awful lot like a progression, doesn't it? But it has the same power as a 1-5 spread, something you're not going to be able to get away with at a green or black chip SD game. One of my interests is combining several different kinds of progressions, used at different counts that together have the effect a large spread.

Caveats: It will only work if you are getting 4-5 hands per shuffle, to give the progression bets time to rise.

Also, you want to use a lot of negative index plays in this game. In very low counts a lot of splits and doubles become -EV, and that's not as big an issue when you have a minimum bet down but when you have a maximum bet down in a very low count for camouflage, you want to severely limit your doubling and splitting at that time and the negative indices will do that for you.

D

Deleted member 3273

What are the matrix numbers using your UBZ, and what you propose to use when using red seven here. Just your ideas.

SO basically if your RC equals zero you start pushing.

Thanks for advise and wish hearing your reply.

Ps.. Kind of irritating that no one really respond seriously except you.

Yes no marriage for me. They suck you down and than you have to say your entire life you love here. Forget about the lies and wake up. :laugh:

We just love anything what looks fine. hahahaah