2009 sucks so far!

kewljason

5 weeks into the year. 147 hours and I'm ahead $10. lol (kind of hard to live off of that) :laugh: Thank got I'm heading to vegas for 10 day. Hopefully the change of venue (not to mention weather) will be good to me.
sorry, just felt the need to vent. I feel much better now. :) Hope the new year is being better to all of you.

nc-tom

kewljason said:
5 weeks into the year. 147 hours and I'm ahead $10. lol (kind of hard to live off of that) :laugh: Thank got I'm heading to vegas for 10 day. Hopefully the change of venue (not to mention weather) will be good to me.
sorry, just felt the need to vent. I feel much better now. :) Hope the new year is being better to all of you.
well dont feel bad so far in 17 hours of play this year I am down 183 un It happens. Stick with the program and you should be fine. Good luck in LV.

DonR

Around 35 hours of play, down 93 units, for the year...it sucks. Most of the high counts were just killing me. Even with good pen on a few ocassions, which is very rare here (0.875 for a 8D game) and TC's reaching +4 and +5, the crowded tables killed me. Lots of 20's and BJ's around me, too few for me, unfortunately. Crowded tables suck big time...welcome to @#%!%#$ Canadian BJ scene.

RingyDingy

stats

Im currently at -35 units for '09, and have real troubles at my local haunt, i'm sick of dressing up like a circus clown to play.

Vegas in a few weeks as well, looking forward to it!

squeeks

aces&faces said:
He said" it's kind of hard to live off of $10". He didn't say he makes a living playing blackjack. For you to think he makes a living from that statement is a pretty big jump.
It is not just from that post but from previous posts.

aces&faces said:
He said" it's kind of hard to live off of $10". He didn't say he makes a living playing blackjack. For you to think he makes a living from that statement is a pretty big jump.
Its like a big family here... that likes to keep secrets... but anyway, the longer you are around the more you will know about players and some of their personal life. Youll start to recognize most of the names arounf the forum

Units

probably about thirty hours this year and up 40 units. It was much more than that halfway through my last visit, unfortunately that was only half way through. Needless to say the last few hours were not too enjoyable.